Tepid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Somewhere
Get the calculator here EJuiceCalculator
But use these links to download from Download Links
After installing and running.,

Download the attached ZIP file, which contains the recipe xml file and import to EJuiceCalculator
This should bring everything in, such as, Ingredients and what my stats are on those ingredients (you may need to adjust these for your own information), Manufacturers, Category Info and the recipe itself.

Go to Tools / Import from Recipe Calculator (.XML File)
Locate the recipe and import.

This is an extremely powerful Calculator for keeping track of stock and all kinds of information.
As well as Custom Label Printing.

This is easily a $20+ application and it keeps getting better. but it's Free. However, I do recommend making a small donation.

So, to do my part and promote this great calc, and please note, Rod has no idea I am starting this thread.
But it's worth having and being able to share your recipes easily with anyone.

Please post your Recipe.xml files in this thread in a zipped file.

To start, I am posting my new FrenchNillaLada - PVUSA recipe. Enjoy.
Extract and import, enjoy.

Note: Once you install the EJuiceCalculator, you will want to make some changes to the options
Tools / Options

General:
Default Sort by Name (or your choice)
Preferred Mixing Method (this will bold that column to make it easier to read)
Check all other boxes on that tab (modify later if you wish)
the rest of the tabs are self explanatory

Under View:
Display Ingredient/Manufacturer as:
I select the top one IngredientName (ManufacturerName)

Sort Recipe Ingredients:
Ingredient Name

Sort Ingredients:
Ingredient/Manufacturer

This will get you started with a good setup of the Calculator.

Attachments

• FrenchNillaLada-PVUSA.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Ov3rDoSe

Jan 20, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Great idea!

I'm including here most of my entire library of juices (I left out the single flavor ones)
Most are originally credited to users on the eliquid-recipes site- e-Liquid Calculator
Most comments on juices are just copied from the author of the original recipe as well- not my own writing.

I've just gone through and punched in the recipes I liked so it can save you some trouble. There's 20-30 recipes in this file, most (even without ratings) have been tweaked a bit for MY OWN TASTES. You still must have a good idea how much of a certain flavor you enjoy, and adjust accordingly- not just blindly mix the recipes provided here. (although if you're brand new to this, go for it!)

Not 100% if it saves it, but my ingredients list contained here has a good portion of TFA's flavors, some Capella's and a few FA's. All info should be good to go, including grams/ml if you mix that way. You might have to re-calculate the drops/ml though, my droppers are very fine, hence why 40 drops to a ml is there.

Hopefully this helps someone out!

Here ya go - https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsff1hrv64ku870/Recipe%20Starter%20Kit.xml?dl=0

Ov3rDoSe

Jan 20, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Here's a wonderful Peaches and Cream mix for you all

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxcwvezwurdhjeu/Poysin.xml?dl=0

Called 'Poysin', the recipe originally came from the e-liquid calculator site, so I claim no ownership of the name or select ingredients.
I've heavily modified this recipe to be a peach blend, with a variety of cream flavors throughout.
It is still a work in progress, but this is its best version I've got so far.

This is an updated version of the same recipe now contained in the default recipe file that comes with the Recipe Calculator program by HotRod.
This new version will be contained in the next release of the default file when I update it.

It's great to see so much activity and people sharing their recipes here.. :glare:

Tepid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Somewhere
This is a great recipe for Vanilla, Koolada Tobacco.

I am working on some speed steep methods that I am not yet convinced will work.
However, this does need time to Steep/Age to bring about the true mature flavors of this juice.
I personally can't stand over flavored juice. Adjust to your liking.

2 weeks minimum, 4 weeks is better.

BTW: That Poysin looks good, I will have to get some Peach and try it.
May lower some percentages. But I will make it by your recipe first and see how it goes.
Thanks for sharing

Attachments

• Cool NillaBacco-PVUSA.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread