Eleaf iStick "pico"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueraider11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cane Ridge, TN, USA
You're welcome. I still have it set up for MTL on an istick 40 and it's working without fail. I'm really bummed about it being basically useless for DL, especially since the flavor and vapor that the BF .5 and Notch coil put out is awesome, but oh well. I just can't deal with gurgle and spit back like that. The amount of flavor and vapor coming from the small BF .5 at a relatively low wattage is amazing too, and I really had high hopes for the Notch, but it's not worth it in the Cubis or Lyche. Which brings me back to the Melo III I have from the Pico. I'm really excited to try the new EC Notch coil for it as soon as I can find them for sale. Good luck, Ger!
I have two white picos with the melo III mini. My wife is set up with the 1.8 ohm Atlantis kanthal coil @ 12.5 watts and she loves it! Mine is set up with the .3 kanthal stock eleaf coil @ 35 watts. Not too hot at all. I love mine also. I just take a little bottle of our juice with us when we are out several hours. Best $35 mod out there in my humble opinion. :thumbs::rickroll:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I have two white picos with the melo III mini. My wife is set up with the 1.8 ohm Atlantis kanthal coil @ 12.5 watts and she loves it! Mine is set up with the .3 kanthal stock eleaf coil @ 35 watts. Not too hot at all. I love mine also. I just take a little bottle of our juice with us when we are out several hours. Best $35 mod out there in my humble opinion. :thumbs::rickroll:

Ah, cool to read someone actually using the 1.8 coil in there. And yeah it's hard to complain about anything for $35 give or take, that's for sure.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Smaller than 2 ml I think. Which seriously sucks...

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

I though it was 2ml for a bit, but I believe now the tank limit is 3ml and the bottle limit is 2ml.
Could be wrong, "pinch of salt" etc. etc. ;)

Don't think you'll have to worry about those regs too much longer.

I guess I posted before the Brexit, but... those are EU regs, not UK regs. They'll still exist.
It's just a "market influence" on future product design, if a Mfg want to sell it there.

And I'm kinda taking to these little top-fill 2ml tanks so it's awareness, not worry.
Besides, I'm in Oregon. You, me... we have other regs to actually worry about :p

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I just recieved my 'brushed silver' pico. OMG i cannot believe how small it is.

I thought my rdna40 was small. This thing feels like is half its size.

The only problem right now is most of my toppers look ridiculous on top of it.

Any recomendation for a small single coil tank?

My kayfun 5 looks so wierd on top of the pico.

Only con I can find for the pico so far is it seems just a tad inaccurate with reading ohms. All my toppers are about .03 off when sitting on the pico.

Also, my screen is not perfectly centered. Is this normal?
the serpent mini looks good on the pico

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
The amount of flavor and vapor coming from the small BF .5 at a relatively low wattage is amazing too,

Garn...not too surprising given that the BF 0.6Ω with the eGo AIO (18W-25W, 1500mAh) also gives a great MTL vape...

Have you tried the BF RBA Head yet???

BF RBA Head - Joyetech

Reactions: TrollDragon

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Garn...not too surprising given that the BF 0.6Ω with the eGo AIO (18W-25W, 1500mAh) also gives a great MTL vape...

Have you tried the BF RBA Head yet???

BF RBA Head - Joyetech

No I haven't since I really don't MTL anymore. If I did, I'd be thrilled with the Cubis Pro, but it's just a total letdown for DL. I did try the QCS coil though. Love the tank itself a lot, enough that I hold out hope they can design some DL coils for the cup tank that aren't crap. I had lots of hope for a great experience on the notch coils in it or the Lyche, but oh well. Both Notch coils and all the BF coils I've tried have great flavor, I'll give them that. Still looking for the EC notch coils for the Melo III too. Oh, I did just buy the RBA for the Cleito though; it should arrive tomorrow. Have you tried the BF RBA Head?

Reactions: gerrymi

illitirit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
United States
Just a quick 1 week review with the istick pico:

OXYNGBh.jpg

svKfyvR.jpg

Flawless, absolutely flawless with the serpent mini.

The form factor has made me not able to be able to pocket my previous setups. It is SO tiny and SO lightweight. I LOVE IT!

The chip inside the pico is surprisingly good with battery life. I am getting 2 days of battery @ 25 watts using an LG HG2.

Love this setup so much I am thinking about purchasing a full black one to match it.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
VapeNW has them in stock for 24.00... not in bold text lol.
20%off4thJuly
Thanks for the info. I wanted to get a white Pico during the Fourth sales and figured this was about as good a deal as I would get. Ordered. Just under $28 shipped. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread