Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
You have to let me know how you like it!! :)
Most definitely. I decided to get another silver. Wish they would make more of a selection though with the colors. I think a white would be pretty nice looking. :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
My 10w mini is black. It was included in a deal for a 30W so I can't knock the color. :lol:
So far, that's the color I don't have in the istick family. I almost picked that the other day, but decided on another silver. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Oh, sorry I made you starve for so long yesterday. Car problems. :facepalm::lol:
:lol::lol::lol: No problem! I finally found something here. I'm stocking up on junk food today and hiding it! I buy TV dinners for nights like last night and could have sworn there were a couple in the freezer but I'm betting my daughter ate them. :glare:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
lynn, once a thread reaches 15000 posts it is closed and a part 2 is opened ;) no big deal - business goes on as usual ;)
it supposedly reduces stress on the servers :laugh:

classy usually does the closing and re-opening, at least in the threads i've been involved in :thumbs:

maybe it would be to our advantage here to give @classwife a heads up so she can watch out for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread