Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
BTW, I'm 2 weeks in with my Mini istick 20watt, and so far, so good. Like I said before, I'm a 30ish watt vaper, and this thing is more than satisfying with a little extra nic added, and it's more than capable of burning a Rayon wick right in half...especially when one-too-many adult beverages are involved :facepalm:

Also, battery life is way more than I was expecting. I'm getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5 hours use at 20watts...of course, that's without adult beverages:blush:

Last edited:

Roy G

Mar 19, 2015
Roswell, Ga
Wife called my in a panic last night. 50w istick auto firing and BLS. Purchased on 3/31/15 so right at 2 months before the failure. Wife said the atty got really hot and I told her to unscrew the atty. Still kept showing check atty and flashing like crazy. This one has never been pushed hard only using with a Nautilus tank between 10 to 12 watts. 510 was clean. Battery life was showing about 3/4 left. I had been using this everyday since purchase and wife took it to give vaping a try.

Is the warranty on these 30 or 90 days? The B&M store I got it from will not do anything after 14 days. Has anyone had any luck returning these to the MFG if it still under warranty?

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Wife called my in a panic last night. 50w istick auto firing and BLS. Purchased on 3/31/15 so right at 2 months before the failure. Wife said the atty got really hot and I told her to unscrew the atty. Still kept showing check atty and flashing like crazy. This one has never been pushed hard only using with a Nautilus tank between 10 to 12 watts. 510 was clean. Battery life was showing about 3/4 left. I had been using this everyday since purchase and wife took it to give vaping a try.

Is the warranty on these 30 or 90 days? The B&M store I got it from will not do anything after 14 days. Has anyone had any luck returning these to the MFG if it still under warranty?
service@ismoka.com
90 days
I know of a couple of people saying that they got replacements direct with their receipt and box. Sorry about your stick. Several BLS units have been disassembled cleaned and reassembled working again for unknown reasons. Check your number. It could be a clone. FT sells clones, "styled", whose numbers won't check out. But according to their posting, FT warranties the clones for 45 days. :)

Last edited:

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky

Wow, really hate hearing this...again

Roy G

Mar 19, 2015
Roswell, Ga
service@ismoka.com
90 days
I know of a couple of people saying that they got replacements direct with their receipt and box. Sorry about your stick. Several BLS units have been disassembled cleaned and reassembled working again for unknown reasons. Check your number. It could be a clone. FT sells clones, "styled", whose numbers won't check out. But according to their posting, FT warranties the clones for 45 days. :)

Thank you for the email address. I was looking for that on my phone and could not find it. I checked the number the day I got it and it said is was authentic. I have the receipt and the box (just need to find them). I will email them and see what they say.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
BTW, I'm 2 weeks in with my Mini iStick 20watt, and so far, so good. Like I said before, I'm a 30ish watt vaper, and this thing is more than satisfying with a little extra nic added, and it's more than capable of burning a Rayon wick right in half...especially when one-too-many adult beverages are involved :facepalm:

Also, battery life is way more than I was expecting. I'm getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5 hours use at 20watts...of course, that's without adult beverages:blush:
Niiiice! I talked to someone else about this. I'm going over to vapordna right now. I might even have a coup' code for it thanks to Tibs. Even if the code doesn't work, around 23.00 is far better than 50.00!!! :shock:
Thanks Neat!! :thumbs:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Niiiice! I talked to someone else about this. I'm going over to vapordna right now. I might even have a coup' code for it thanks to Tibs. Even if the code doesn't work, around 23.00 is far better than 50.00!!! :shock:
Thanks Neat!! :thumbs:
Ordered. They even offered me some free juice. :)
I see you skulking again Cheech :lol: Good afternoon my good friend!!
Thank you to my kind friend Tibs for the Coup'. It worked!! :wub:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Ordered. They even offered me some free juice. :)
I see you skulking again Cheech :lol: Good afternoon my good friend!!
Thank you to my kind friend Tibs for the Coup'. It worked!! :wub:

wink.gif

maybe cheeech will cheer up once the mail man gets to his house! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread