eleaf lemo 2 vs youde goliath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
I ordered the Lemo 2. I've tried a friends and I have to say it was really tasty and building on it is very straight forward. It definitely will steal your juice fast!

I have no experience with the Goliath but would like to know what people who have one think of it... How's the taste, juice eater, etc. etc.?

Sankara

Mar 26, 2014
The Hague, Holland
I got the Goliath 'style' version of FT and i can tell you that it hits like a beast. Flavor is good too, it kinda is like the sub tank (with the premade coils), but a bit stronger. I like it a lot. With full juice control open on the side it will leak though and i'm not sure if you get dry hits when you don't have it full open. Anyways besides that the thing is a bomb and pretty easy to build on if you have some experience in building (sub tank rba deck sux big time in comparison).

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
The Lemo 2 is for single coils. Although you could build a dual, but the single air hole may produce a warmer vape. I enjoy mine for a smooth flavorful vape.

The Goliath is for duals. It's my favorite tank. I have both models. The copper positive pin is better than the silver pin model. There's more room to work with, and has better airflow. The Goliath eats juice because it's mostly used for sub-ohm builds. More juice=bigger clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread