Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Hi Everybody...

Ok first off I want to let everyone know I dont cut or dilute my Nic-juice I just purchase 36mg naked & add flavor to my tatse...

but I just wanted to share that I made some num yummy flavors... OMG soooooooooo gooooooood!!!

1st - I made a Pralines & Ice Cream flavor - tastes like Breyers themselves made it!!!
2nd - I made an OREO Cookie flavor - so yummy I wanted to soak my 510 in Milk!!!
3rd - I made a English Toffee with a touch of chocolate - Almond Roca all the way!!!

More flavors to come... this is fun... I love DIY... Its like cooking but vaping... I need more vials for my labratory of yummyness...

lorraineg57

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Outside Pgh, PA
Hi Everybody...

Ok first off I want to let everyone know I dont cut or dilute my Nic-Juice I just purchase 36mg naked & add flavor to my tatse...

but I just wanted to share that I made some num yummy flavors... OMG soooooooooo gooooooood!!!

1st - I made a Pralines & Ice Cream flavor - tastes like Breyers themselves made it!!!
2nd - I made an OREO Cookie flavor - so yummy I wanted to soak my 510 in Milk!!!
3rd - I made a English Toffee with a touch of chocolate - Almond Roca all the way!!!

More flavors to come... this is fun... I love DIY... Its like cooking but vaping... I need more vials for my labratory of yummyness...

I'm currently using an English Toffee/Chocolate Hazelnut mix myself. :)

Would you mind posting your recipes for the Pralines and Ice Cream and Oreo flavors?

Carti3r

Feb 20, 2009
California
Blackberry Cheesecake

20% VG
30% PG
40% 36MG Unflavored Nic Juice
4% Blackberry Lorann
6% Cheesecake Lorann

Very tasty blackberry cheesecake flavor. This is definitely a dessert vape and tastes delicious. You could add a touch more flavor if you want but I like the sweetness to be a little more subtle when vaping.

=========================================================

Ridiculous Apple-Menthol Vape
10% VG
30% PG
20% Apple Lorann
1-3 Small menthol crystals

Wow, This is my main vape. I was never a menthol analog smoker but there is something to this that blows me away. The amount of vapor produced is astounding, which I think comes from the menthol crystals. It's has a fresh - cool feeling throat hit. My friend didn't like the taste so much at first (He's not a green apple guy) but the vapor and the style of throat hit has brought him around.

Bubble Gum

20% VG
30% PG
10% Bubblegum Lorann

Sweet vape that tastes just like bubblegum in my opinion. Sometimes I throw in a couple menthol crystals to give it a cool kick.

Pralines and Cream

20% VG
30% PG
10% Pralines and Cream Lorann

Pretty good vape. Sweet taste, almost like a cookie. Great smell as well. Gave a bottle to my friend and he absolutely loves it. He uses it as his main vape.

Going to buy some more flavors soon and see what I can cook up.
I currently have these Lorann flavorings but haven't gotten around to using them yet:

Marshmallow
Bavarian Creme

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS POST IS WHY I GOT IT...

I just smoked 2 analogs.... lol..

You would have to actually ingest the propylene glycol, seriously. It takes more than a few drops an hour to poison a person. I would not be conerned in the least bit about propylene glycol. In fact, I believe that it was originally produced to be used as an engine coolant that IS NOT POISONOUS...unless of course you decide to eat/drink it on a daily basis in actually measurable quantities...then yes, then you could hurt your liver and the such. However, think of how much you use in a day...On my heaviest day I have only vaped 1 mL...my husband on his heaviest day has vaped only 1.5 mL. On a normal day, it takes me almost a month to vape 10 mL. Also, you are exhaling a large percentage of that propylene glycol every time you vape as well, do you see the vapor? That's the propylene glycol that produces the visible vapor. Also, if it was such a concern, they would not use Propylene glycol in fog machines (because one standing in front of a fog machine would be breathing in quite literally a gallon or more)...so fog machines would be lethal...and that's not the case. And once again, stating the obvious...any ONE of the 4,000+ chemicals in a burning cigarette are far more lethal than propylene glycol... Just my opinion

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS POST IS WHY I GOT IT...

I just smoked 2 analogs.... lol..

You would have to actually ingest the propylene glycol, seriously. It takes more than a few drops an hour to poison a person. I would not be conerned in the least bit about propylene glycol. In fact, I believe that it was originally produced to be used as an engine coolant that IS NOT POISONOUS...unless of course you decide to eat/drink it on a daily basis in actually measurable quantities...then yes, then you could hurt your liver and the such. However, think of how much you use in a day...On my heaviest day I have only vaped 1 mL...my husband on his heaviest day has vaped only 1.5 mL. On a normal day, it takes me almost a month to vape 10 mL. Also, you are exhaling a large percentage of that propylene glycol every time you vape as well, do you see the vapor? That's the propylene glycol that produces the visible vapor. Also, if it was such a concern, they would not use Propylene glycol in fog machines (because one standing in front of a fog machine would be breathing in quite literally a gallon or more)...so fog machines would be lethal...and that's not the case. And once again, stating the obvious...any ONE of the 4,000+ chemicals in a burning cigarette are far more lethal than propylene glycol... Just my opinion

Yep.. I am of the opinion that we have nothing to worry about with PG... it's not the PG that's the problem in the fog fluid; it's any impurities that there may be in the fog fluid. PG is PG is PG wherever you get it, but with food or pharmaceutical grade you are guaranteed that there are minimal impurities because it is designed to be ingested.

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
I'm the one that posted up there that dawnmarie cut and pasted from. i just wanted to let you know that just because I said that I have no concerns of becoming poisoned from pg (because that post was something I typed in a propylene glycol poisoning symptoms thread...thingy)...I in no way intended to mean to go and buy fog fluid. What I meant was...there is propylene glycol in fog fluid, and kids at parties with fog machines have not died yet, even standing in front of them, and they are breathing in tons of it for hours on end. That's all I meant. It is in no way considered food grade, they don't take proper precautions to make sure there are no contaminants...because they aren't intending for somebody to eat/drink the fog fluid...nor place their mouth on a fogging unit and inhale repeatedly...LOL. And I'm sure they use all kinds of wierd additives as well, because we humans add aditives to everything. Including dying things that are already proper colors, adding preservatives (when it's unneccessary), adding thickeners when flour could be used...we are wierd. We like to chemicalize stupid things. I apologize that I wasn't clear on that. I did not intend to state it was safe/healthy to vape using fog fluid. :(

Last edited:

Sunshyn

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
CT, USA
www.sblades.com
I am upset have been vapin about 2 months...
do you think anything bad will happen to me in 2 months...

I'm sure there are people who work in and around the fog from those fog machines often over the course of years, breathing it in very frequently. There would be data by now if it was found to be dangerous. I'm not saying to keep vaping it, of course, but I'm sure that vaping it for only a couple months wouldn't result in anything really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread