Elite 510 Kit With PCC, 2X6Ml of Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapo

Sep 12, 2009
I only have one question. Do you take cash or money order?

Lol, really I have a couple more questions but this does look like a good deal. I was going to go w/ awesomevapor or cignot for my first ecig. But between the free 30ml and the pcc (about $50 by themselves at most other sites it seems) you've got even cignot beat on prices and your juice and customer service has a good name all over the forums (I haven't really read the dealer forums much since even the site mods seem to say that the dealers are allowed to edit it up until it paints a rosy picture of them).

I also want to know if the pink is all you have left in stock, as it is the only option on the site. I think I might look a bit funny smoking a pink cigarette hehe. And what is this I see about NuPort flavoring? Does it actually have comparable flavoring to my favorite brand of cigarettes for which it seems to be named? That might just be a little too convenient :D

gavek

Sep 13, 2009
Hey Drew,
I am new to vaping, new as in never done it before. I've done a bunch of research lately though and from what I can tell this is a really good deal. Both my roommate and I are really interested. My question is when will you have more in stock? I'm looking for black or blue manual 501 batteries with red leds, and my roommate is looking for black manual 501 batteries with a green leds. We're both interested in the Elite kit with black PCC's and are especially curious about the PCC fitting manual batteries. Did you mod them yourself or is it a new version? When we order how do we specify what we want (led, case,etc?) And we're in TX (78748), how long do you think it will take to get here? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread