The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Elite 510 Kit With PCC, 2X6Ml of Liquid

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 28, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just wanted to let everyone know I have 3 new colors in Metalic Blu(red led), Titanium (blue LED) and Copper (No LED) and these are REALLY cheap kits with the 20% off with SAVEinNJ coupon code!!!!

2. rhoneil

rhoneil Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2009
    Im sent one guy to you on Monday. My uncle got one too. (sorry about the shipping 'questions' he had) and now im sending someone else. almost feel like dealer the way im pushing it. Oh, I may need more business cards. I have the ones you sent me away already.

rho

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Drew gets more compliments than anyone.I want to be his customer.What color led does the pink 510 have.I think its what I want.

4. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  5. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    I ordered the 5 24mg liquids.I cant wait to try them.The pink 510 has to wait untill I get the kids school supplies and clothes,shoes and backpacks.I hope you still have them when Im ready to order. THANKS DREW !!!!!!! great prices too !!!

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    You are very Welcome!!!

7. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Just got my Copper kit today! The copper looks awesome, the PCC is cool too! It's a great deal! Thank you!

8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Have A great weekend everybody!!!!

9. nitter93

nitter93 Senior Member

Sep 7, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Darn, I wish I knew about this deal earlier. This is an amazing price.

10. TxJacey

TxJacey Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    West Texas
    The metallic blue is gorgous...going to have to watch my friends so they don't take it home with them ;-).

11. Papi Lindo

Papi Lindo New Member

Sep 7, 2009
  12. Fredrick

Fredrick Senior Member ECF Veteran

Here is the link: 510 Elite Kit

Don't forget to use "saveinnj" as the coupon code.

13. SharpandPointy

SharpandPointy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2009
    Taxachusetts
    I received mine last week. Great bundle...even greater price. The NuPort juice is fantastic in the 510.

14. opuscroakus

opuscroakus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    Drew, do you know when you will be getting a new supply of these in? I have some friends that I would like to send to your site to buy but I know they don't want pink.

15. Vapo

Vapo Full Member

Sep 12, 2009
    I only have one question. Do you take cash or money order?

Lol, really I have a couple more questions but this does look like a good deal. I was going to go w/ awesomevapor or cignot for my first ecig. But between the free 30ml and the pcc (about $50 by themselves at most other sites it seems) you've got even cignot beat on prices and your juice and customer service has a good name all over the forums (I haven't really read the dealer forums much since even the site mods seem to say that the dealers are allowed to edit it up until it paints a rosy picture of them).

I also want to know if the pink is all you have left in stock, as it is the only option on the site. I think I might look a bit funny smoking a pink cigarette hehe. And what is this I see about NuPort flavoring? Does it actually have comparable flavoring to my favorite brand of cigarettes for which it seems to be named? That might just be a little too convenient :D

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Vapo,
    I think you answered all your own questions!!!excellent , you are allready one of my favorite customers!!!! Welcome aboard!!!!

17. Vapo

Vapo Full Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Eh... actually I didn't answer any of my questions...? Am I missing the joke here or something?

I feel incredibly dense :confused:

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Sorry Vapo,
    I only HAD pink left and now I am out until Monday morning...Nuport is the closest I can get to the real brand and Yes I am the cheapest around with the very best customer raitings!!!! Thanks for your interest in my products and you are STILL one of my favorite customers!!!
    Drew

19. Vapo

Vapo Full Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Much appreciated, I'll probably be placing an order for this package sometime in the coming week. Still waiting to know if you'll accept cash or money order though, I don't see anything about it on the site.

20. gavek

gavek New Member

Sep 13, 2009
    Hey Drew,
    I am new to vaping, new as in never done it before. I've done a bunch of research lately though and from what I can tell this is a really good deal. Both my roommate and I are really interested. My question is when will you have more in stock? I'm looking for black or blue manual 501 batteries with red leds, and my roommate is looking for black manual 501 batteries with a green leds. We're both interested in the Elite kit with black PCC's and are especially curious about the PCC fitting manual batteries. Did you mod them yourself or is it a new version? When we order how do we specify what we want (led, case,etc?) And we're in TX (78748), how long do you think it will take to get here? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.