The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Elite 510 Kit With PCC, 2X6Ml of Liquid

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 28, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gavek

gavek New Member

Sep 13, 2009
    Sorry, 510 not 501. Those are jeans.

2. lotus14

lotus14 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Yes the PCCs fit manual batts. But think twice about red leds - blue is much better for discreet vaping and makes it obvious you're not smoking a ciggie.

3. gavek

gavek New Member

Sep 13, 2009
    Well it depends on what you want I guess, right? My roommate brought up the point that if he is smoking in a smoking designated area, he wants people at a distance to think he's smoking a real cigarette so he doesn't get bugged with questions all the time. By the way, how is blue more discreet?

4. Vapo

Vapo Full Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Because cigs don't light up blue. Unless you like to put some aluminum into your cigarettes or something :D

Plus lots of people have those blue LED's on their keychain. If someone sees a blue led light up, that's the first thing they're going to think not cigarette.

So anyway do you guys accept money order? I'm still waiting on someone to pay me back the $50 they owe me or either to get paid next week (whichever comes first) to order.

5. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Vapo...I currently dont accept money orders, But I caould if your in a pinch I guess...You would have to mail it to me and it would take a little longer than usuual but we could work it out I guess...

6. bikergirl1908

bikergirl1908 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2009
    Georgia
    Hey Drew,

Even though I couldn't get any of that Black & Mild in an eliquid, I've still placed an order (my 2d one in 2 weeks). :) This is simply too good a deal to pass up. Also ordered some of that lung juice...does a body good, right? ;)

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Black And White Kits are in putting up a new High Voltage Liquid right now Juicy Pear High Voltage

9. bikergirl1908

bikergirl1908 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2009
    Georgia
    Hey Drew,

I received my Elite Special package (pink 510) in record time...Thanks a bunch for such a great deal and the great customer service. Now for a quick juice review...

I chose the Orange Creme High Voltage for my 30ml bottle that comes with the kit and I must say the flavor is AWESOME on my SD and puts out tons of vapor. I also tried my Raspberry and Creme High Voltage and I'm trying to decide which I like best because they are both SOOOO GOOD! Haven't tried the Pear Lung or the Peanut Butter yet, but if the other two are an an indication of the deliciousness (is that even a word...), then I know I am in for a treat. :lol:

Also, thanks for the passthrough and the purple plastic carrying case. You also sent me a very sharp, long stainless steel needle like thing, but I can't figure out what it is for the life of me. :confused: I used it to pull the poly-fil up in my cart when it got smooshed down by the atty.

Anyway, Nhaler rocks and so do you! :thumbs:

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks Bg...You are correct in your assumption and use of the dental pic...It is also good for removing polyfill from your atomizers and warding off attackers , or removing popcorn from your teeth...Please wash before doing the last two in succession...Delicoushness...Hmmm yes thats a word...Thanks again
    Drew

11. Yog

Yog New Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is a great deal Drew! Ordering my mom one tommorrow!

12. laidbak101

laidbak101 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2009
    California
    Curious is there any way to get the 510 black with a green LED from you? I want to order from nhaler, but I'm looking for black with green LED.. They have them at InnoVapol, but before i place my order there I wanted to see if nhaler could make it happen or not..

Thank you and have a wonderful day

13. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I dont have Geen Leds right now and they take about 20 days to order and I have to order 100 to get different colored leds...Im sorry...I am posting new kits right now though!!!
    Drew

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Purple Kits with Purple LEDS are now In Stock...

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just got delivery, have more batteries in NEW colors and all my cartridge flavors back in and a couple New ones also...INCLUDING Capaccino!!!

16. TxJacey

TxJacey Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    West Texas
    My friend loves the capaccino carts...as soon as I pay bills on the first I will have to order more of those...hope there is some left then lol.

17. Jodans

Jodans Full Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Burlseon, TX USA
    I just spent over 14 hours researching, asking and searching about PVs today.
    My mom has offered to buy me a start-up kit. I am very impressed with not only your pricing but also how obviously supportive you are of your customers and they of you.
    She should place my order in the next couple days, so hopefully she moves before you run out of stock.
    One of these days I will have to give your lung therapy liquid a try, being a fire breather, lung capacity is top priority for me now-a-days.
    Which is a conflict being a horribly addicted analog smoker.
    I look forward to getting my very first PV kit!

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Wow, fire breather...You serious???

19. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Dude, that's HOT!!

LOL! Couldn't resist!

I think you'll be pleased at how easy the transition to vaping is :) I know I was! Good luck!

20. Jodans

Jodans Full Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Burlseon, TX USA
    Yep. 100% legit fire breather. Though, only serious when I have to be. ;)
    Seriously excited about this PV venture for certain.

Ahhhh! I got punned!
    Thanks for the well wishes. I'm sure it will help at least cut down on the analogs. If absolutely nothing else, save some money.