Esterigon official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
Imeoooo , think about all the Penelope V2 users, i like it that you please all the non res followers, but there are a lot of res non res * ceramic lovers toooo......lol

If i'm lucky enough to put my hands on a esterigon, while i love ceramic GG attys, i could vape on a human-hair-on-balsa-wood penelope atomizer if it is the good GG fitting choice for this mod ! ;)

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
That's great to hear. Thank you!
I hope we can buy the Esterigon with the exact tube we prefer instead of buying it with the 18500 tube first and waiting for the other tubes. It would be a waste to have the longer tube because I won't need it.

I'm with you on this. I also don't want to buy things that I don't really need - coz I already know I'd "prefer" to have an 18650 tube.
Rina would prefer 18350, I'd prefer 18650 - but it seems we would both have to get 18500 first... It does seem rather wasteful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I think that esterigon will be ready in 1 month and preorders for proteus will start at 15 days Run. I have to test a little more electronics before I take your money.If I am not totally sure about them then I cant sell it to you.
Thats a good thing, you dont want a train wreck on your hands like another famous maker right now

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Really Great mods both Esterigon and Proteus! But this mech button on Esterigon and all around it, is just brilliant :) I enjoy watching the video and can't wait to try it myself. and just when I decided to save some money and lay low :D
Awsome work Imeo!

Zutma my friend, nice to see you around again. Yes, design of new button on Esterigon is great for those who like a top button or do not like the adjustable button. Top connections excellent also

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I think that esterigon will be ready in 1 month and preorders for proteus will start at 15 days Run. I have to test a little more electronics before I take your money.If I am not totally sure about them then I cant sell it to you.
Thats a good thing, you dont want a train wreck on your hands like another famous maker right now

Who who ? Tell us who?? :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
more capacity Otello:)
Otello said:
That's interesting, so to speak:

what's the difference between a 21 mm. wide Penelope and an hypothetical Iatty V.2?

Ah OK; you mean the existing Iatty, but I only was speculating on the name of the new 21 mm. atom...
What I really wanted to say is:
"OK, if you really don't want to use a new name, call it Iatty V2, but please, please, PLEASE! Don't call the new atom Penelope something" ;)
More seriously, I really think the new 21 mm. atom deserve its own name.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I never was in a situation like this and I will never be Dave because I am as much careful as I can. My fault is on an o-ring or a thread, never on the design or how the construction has to work

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sure Otello. Tilemaxos is a nice name I think. The son of Odysseus
Ah OK; you mean the existing Iatty, but I only was speculating on the name of the new 21 mm. atom...
What I really wanted to say is:
"OK, if you really don't want to use a new name, call it Iatty V2, but please, please, PLEASE! Don't call the new atom Penelope something" ;)
More seriously, I really think the new 21 mm. atom deserve its own name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread