Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I will send you pm with details and video link Aal - no sense trash/bash another maker here - not a nice thing to do - though I daresay he would do that perhaps to Imeo.
It's only a trainwreck because some guy decided to talk out of his ..... Imeo's had the same crap happen to him.

Carry on.

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
Wasteful ?

As a 4in1 cap for a jGG ?

You are right, wait .... ;)

y9erusez.jpg

No. You're right!
They're identical...
What was I thinking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Imeo, can you please make Penny V3 dual coil like itaka?
And will Esterigon 18650 be able to accept 2 18350?

you can do it yourself, if you are a little Lego GG, lol
just take a look at this:

--addition--II-->

"Penethaka" or "Penelope V3 version Ithaka-Lego"

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture314881-dsc-3257.jpg

16.: Ithaka original rebuildable part can be used in Penelope v3 Body.
The original Ithaka rebuildable part fits with Penelope v3 base, so you can use it with Penelope v3 base and
1.Penelope v3 Body , top cap and Mouthpiece
or
2. the Oddy Dripper Cap

The Ithaka center post of Ithaka is to long in this setup, so you have 2 options:
1:take the long center post and add a penelope V2/V3 center pin so it will get even longer, now you can use it with Just gg lid or on GGTS with the 801- 510 adapter ( but take out the (brass) center pin, because the longer Ithaka center pin will work as that part. *1
or​
2:the centerpost has to be shortened to fit perfect with 510 connection of penelope v3 base.*2

There will be a small gap between the penelope v3 base and the mouthpiece, witch you can close by using the odysseus upper connection nut, if you don´t it will have basic feeding effect. *3

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture315270-dsc-3296.jpg
d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture315269-dsc-3294.jpg

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture314884-dsc-3260.jpg

d-stanley-querfurth-albums-ithaka-rebuildable-penny-v3-body-picture314885-dsc-3261.jpg

Greetings Stan GG Lego Man

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont have enough time to make dual pennt v3 pimpe, I am really sorry buddy.
esterigon 18650 will not be able to fit 2x18350 batteries. Maybe in a later time
Imeo, can you please make Penny V3 dual coil like itaka?
And will Esterigon 18650 be able to accept 2 18350?

Dampfinferno

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Germany
Imeo, can you make the air hole from the new atomizer 2,5mm? I like the air flow from Peni V3 and Ithaka Upgrade very much but 2,5 were awesome :). With the CR on the Esterigon (Just GG...) can all people regulate her Airflow how they like. And one else - the Esterigon and Protheus are kick ... from all Moders and China Copys again - very very good work, Imeo - respect!!! Greatings

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you Damp. I too think that esterigon and Proteus is the best we can have in ecig world today. I tried hard to archive those results and I am proud that all of you will be able to vape with them in a while

It is possible to make an atomizer with greater hole than penelope V3, but we have to reduce its capacity.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread