Esterigon official

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
i am sure everyone has seen the drip tips with adjustable air flow or just two holes on ech side that allow more air while inhaling I have been looking for one to try with Tilemahos V2 I seem to agree the direct inhale does reduce flavour but at 12 nic the throat hit is a bit much for me. Imeo now that you have a break lol (just joking) maybe a ss drip tip with air flow control for the cloud chasers. Hope your well rested

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
It's quite obvious that direct inhale will reduce flavour. All your taste buds are in the mouth and if you direct the air directly to your lungs you won't taste much. As for AC on drip tip, I think it's a good idea. I would certainly by a wide bore drip tip with AC on it just for fun for my Tilemahos and I think it would also look great.

Reactions: imeothanasis

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Imeo my friend. I have been using Esterigon exclusively since this mod came on the market.

Very heavy use and it still works good. But I have a slight problem.

Somehow my button insulator (the plastic inside the button) got messed up. And the button pin that screws into the insulator does not screw in all the way. It just keeps turning like the inside threads of the insulator are stripped.

Esterigon still works, it is just the button sticks out a little more than it should...and basically the button does not feel comfortable like it is supposed to.

I am most likely going to buy a new insulator and a pin from ESG...and I will get a new button for the insulator since I don't really know how to get the insulator out of the button I have now. These are pretty small parts I am dealing with.

That's what's going on with me. Just thought I would let you know. Thanks for any advice you may have on this matter. I'm just glad that my Esterigon still works. [emoji4]

Reactions: DAKAH

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am really glad that you use your esterigon daily Sad! :)
Its my best mod to my opinion. As for the plastic-button-head-pin, they meant to be together as one piece. To my opinion, it would be nice to buy a new button. But if you can unscrew the plastic, then you only need a plastic. The way I would do it, is to catch with pliers the thin head of the button and take it out of the metal head. Or put the one nose of thin pliers inside the plastic and with the other nose keep the head of the plastic and try to unscrew the metal head.

Have you already tried any of these?

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks for the reply and advice imeo. I would try what you said about using pliers to get the plastic insulator out of the button. But at this moment I don't want to mess anything up.

I am still able to use Esterigon at the moment and I even took it to the bar tonight with a not so great button, and it was fine. I don't want to mess with it to the point of not having a working Esterigon.

I will just use it the way it is until I can get new parts from ESG.

I don't really know how this happened with the stripped insulator. I think what happened was my button got stuck too many times, it got stuck to the on position to make contact and my solution was to turn the button to a position to keep it from sticking instead of taking the button out and cleaning.

It's really no big deal. User error if anything. Still a great mod, and it is still working, even with a not so great button.:)

Reactions: imeothanasis

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Imeo's right as usual. I didn't want to mess with my Esterigon button at first because I didn't want to end up with a non-working Esterigon.

I took the button insulator out using the end of small scissors. Somehow I was able to screw the pin into the insulator without it constantly turning (stripped). I put the insulator with the pin back into the button and now it is working the way it's supposed to. And I got that comfortable button feel back.:):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I was reading your first post after mine and "scissors" solution came to my mind. Then I read your "scissors" solution!! lol

I am very glad you solved your issue. Just clean button case and you will be always ok. And you can extend a little the spring for more tension so even if button gets dirty it will not stuck easily

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Do you mean the Ad cap insulator ?

GG4S_AD_Cap_Pin_Insulator.jpg

steliosss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
www.e-smokeguru.gr
ΑΑΑΑΗΗΗΗΗΗ... I thought we were in GG4S thread :lol::lol::lol:
I'm very sorry :)
That's an extra o-ring for your locking cap. It's a little fatter.
You can change the existing o-ring with that, if you want to unscrew the locking cap by turning.

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
You can change the existing o-ring with that, if you want to unscrew the locking cap by turning.

you are getting older :w00t::pervy:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO

Okay, thanks! In what circumstance would I want a fatter o-ring?

steliosss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Okay, thanks! In what circumstance would I want a fatter o-ring?

Some people want to unscrew the locking cap to clean his pieces.
So if you have the fatter o-ring, keep unscrewing the lock cap until it separated from the Esterigon ;)

Reactions: JMBH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread