Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Forgive me if this has already been discussed... Am I correct to believe that Esterigon will accept VIR as a separate module that upgrades an existing Esterigon? If yes, do I need to make a reservation or pre-order or anything like that, in order to obtain a VIR module?

No, reservations are for Proteus which includes natively the VIR module.

If the original plan hasn't changed, after Proteus, Imeo will make the VIR module for Esterigon and probably for Just GG.

:)

larspMuc

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Will there ever be a 17mm Esteriogon for the 14650 batteries ?
From what it looks like on photos and in videos, Proteus IS a 17mm Esterigon ;). I guess for Esterigon to accept a VIR module, the button case needs to be replaced.

Tom Steenberg

Mar 25, 2015
Danmark
lars has a right Tom. But yes, we can make a 17mm esterigon EXACTLY as the esterigon. Maybe later we can replace the electronic case with a new one that has a mech button :)
I have 14650s needing a home ;)I need at least 2 of them, my Penelope v4 currently leaves on a nemi 17mm that's just wrong :rules:

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
:D Happy just received my new one

mini_786042thumbIMG01791024.jpg

:D:D Double Happy i just ordered short drip tip who was out of stock

Now waiting for Tilemahos update....

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi Buddys,

Is somebody can tell me the what is the difference of length between Esterigon atomizer cap with and without air control?

Thanks
Hi Sale the height from where the esterigon tube meets the atomiser cap is approx 7.7mm therefore both atomiser caps AD and solid are approx the same height. I have both
Alan

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Imeo, do you know when the next Esterigon 18650 Tubes are available?

Esterigon 18650 tube (brass):

www . ebreeze.eu/en/gg-golden-greek/esterigon-accessories/gg-esterigon-tube-183500-brass-1119-1120-detail . html

Esterigon 18650 tube (ss matt):

www . ebreeze . eu/en/gg-golden-greek/esterigon-accessories/gg-esterigon-tube-18650-detail . html
Select it from the drop down list "Colore": mat - opaco

Please remove spaces on the links.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread