Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Re: Cones…

The 510 cones are the longer cones, look like the typical eGo cone. The 901 cone is shorter to allow use with 808 cartomizers. They are interchangable so if you use 510 cartos and want more lips space at the end of the carto you can get and use 901 cones. They also fit the eGo. And you can get and use 510 cones with a 901 setup that uses the 901 atomizer for a look more like a typical eGo outline instead of the shortened 901 cone.

Re: eGo button cover:
They fit and work on the Riva as well as the eGo. If you don't like how they work on the eGo you won't like them on the Riva. They are a black plastic thingey that can be rotated around either showing or covering the button. They are designed so you can use the button with the cover in place but rotated around to let the button show. I got 5 of them and use all of 1 on the unit I've designated as my run-around-on-errands PV. That's the unit I grab to take with me in the car when I'm out and about. I don't drive to work so I'm only in my car when shopping or doing errands and the like. In that situation I like that the button won't fire by mistake. I dislike how it feels to use when the button is exposed so don't use them on the other units in my house that don't go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread