ETA (on Rivas) and color choices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
They should have been dropped off today. Fingers crossed, with us tomorrow and on the site within 24 hours of us getting them (need to count them, check the ones we have got etc).

Fingers-crossed - Abe, that would be awesome!

(if you have a sec, I pm'd you about how to order, etc., if these come in tomorrow or Wednesday - honest - last long one - I think I've memorized your site now!!! :) )

thanks !!

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
MSG TO ABE AT BOTTOM

They should have been dropped off today. Fingers crossed, with us tomorrow and on the site within 24 hours of us getting them (need to count them, check the ones we have got etc).

Technically, "tomorrow" would be today.
Abe could be unpacking these and/or updating the website for the
24 hours from today.

Don't worry about missing it. You won't if you registered check your e-mail for the update. We need a designated poster on east coast to post when the emails are starting to show up :) (If I post it will lag on PST :( )

What color is everyone going for?

Anyone notice or try the button covers? (I thought the cone things could be moved to cover the buttons. But the 901 covers are the longer ones, right? Same price but would spare me through of gluing beads on it) :blink:

Abe, really need to hear from you about ordering etc.

...TIA

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Button cover? What is it? Whats it do? Do I want it? Do I need it? Is it shinny? I like shinny new things.

It's a cover for the button. It covers the button. I don't know. If the Rivas fire in a pocket or purse and you don't have a case for you, you might need it. Nope. It's a hideous piece of black rubber. :( You can see one here Electronic Cigarette - Batteries - Joye eGo Made for the Joye-eGos. Hmmm....if the Riva button is more recessed, you might not need to protect the button. I DON'T KNOW, lol!

I hear ya on the sparkle over the matte colors.

HTH !! :)

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
lol! This is beginning to look like a line outside of Best Buy on Black Friday!!!!

(btw....Titanium & Black)

funny !!

Pink and black seems nice with opposite color cones. :)

Haven't figured out anything about ordering but, 'I think I'll decorate it!'

Black would work going to the movies, though. The shiny ones reflecting the light from a daytime scene could make people worry the lights are going back on and the movie's not over yet!! :laugh:

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
funny !!

Pink and black seems nice with opposite color cones. :)

Haven't figured out anything about ordering but, 'I think I'll decorate it!'

Black would work going to the movies, though. The shiny ones reflecting the light from a daytime scene could make people worry the lights are going back on and the movie's not over yet!! :laugh:

lol! This is funny too! :)

I had pink and sold it. The color pink wasn't as nice as the color of the pink Ego. It's too bright for me. I adore pink and black and use that color combo for the 900mah pink ego I have. I have a black mega atty and cart. :) I also have a titanium Riva and it is gorgeous. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread