Evercool for Christmas...O.M.G........

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
I was EXTREMELY LUCKY to be gifted with an Evercool box mod by/from/thru a member(s) of this community...due to a way too long a story and a request for anonymity, I(unfortunately) cannot say who gifted it to me or why(it would give it away)...I wasn't sure this was going to happen so, when it showed up in the mail last week, I was very surprised and was left hustling to get batts and a 4081 to 510 adapter(only hint as to source)...
...well, the batts/adpt came in today, along with some 3.2ohm cartos...I thru one set of batts in the charger and the other into the box mod...this is the first box mod I have seen in the wild and never realized how small they actually are...kinda cute in a "square" kinda way...with the Evercool chip set on 4v, I thru a handy Resurrector on it and O.M.G....
...Although only a coupleRthree tenths of a volt higher than I vape with the E-Power, the hit and specifically the vapor was off the chart...the carto I used was at the end of it's legs, yet it hit like it was brand new and the taste and TH was right on...when I put a new one I had previously loaded up, I was even more impressed...all I can say(and now understand) once you go VV, you can't really go back to 3.7v vaping...and I haven't even tried the 3.2ohm cartos on it, to take advantage of the higher voltages available to me...I look forward to this with much anticipation!!!!!!!!

...All that is left to say at this point is THANK YOU to the folk(s) who gifted me with the Evercool and to wish every one a Happy New Year and a heartfelt wish for everyone to have a Great vaping Year!!!!!!!!
madjack:2cool:

p.s. in case there is anyone out there who doesn't already realize it...THIS IS A GREAT COMMUNITY!!!! and I am thankful/grateful to be a part of it!!!!!!!!!!!...mj

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Congrats!
thumbsup.gif

That 3.9-4.3VDC slot is SWEET for the 3.7 cartos... :vapor:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I was EXTREMELY LUCKY to be gifted with an Evercool box mod by/from/thru a member(s) of this community...due to a way too long a story and a request for anonymity, I(unfortunately) cannot say who gifted it to me or why(it would give it away)...I wasn't sure this was going to happen so, when it showed up in the mail last week, I was very surprised and was left hustling to get batts and a 4081 to 510 adapter(only hint as to source)...
...well, the batts/adpt came in today, along with some 3.2ohm cartos...I thru one set of batts in the charger and the other into the box mod...this is the first box mod I have seen in the wild and never realized how small they actually are...kinda cute in a "square" kinda way...with the Evercool chip set on 4v, I thru a handy Resurrector on it and O.M.G....
...Although only a coupleRthree tenths of a volt higher than I vape with the E-Power, the hit and specifically the vapor was off the chart...the carto I used was at the end of it's legs, yet it hit like it was brand new and the taste and TH was right on...when I put a new one I had previously loaded up, I was even more impressed...all I can say(and now understand) once you go VV, you can't really go back to 3.7v vaping...and I haven't even tried the 3.2ohm cartos on it, to take advantage of the higher voltages available to me...I look forward to this with much anticipation!!!!!!!!

...All that is left to say at this point is THANK YOU to the folk(s) who gifted me with the Evercool and to wish every one a Happy New Year and a heartfelt wish for everyone to have a Great Vaping Year!!!!!!!!

p.s. in case there is anyone out there who doesn't already realize it...THIS IS A GREAT COMMUNITY!!!! and I am thankful/grateful to be a part of it!!!!!!!!!!!...mj

I can't think of too many people more deserving of a nice gift than you!

Hope you enjoy it!

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
I can't think of too many people more deserving of a nice gift than you!

Hope you enjoy it!

...ohhhhh, I am...vaping the Resurrectors just a tick over 4v and loving it...gonna havta lower my nic level though...oh my head:vapor::oops:...and I haven't even tried it with the 3.2ohm cartos...yet...............

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
Yay madjack ! That's just awesome !

Thank You CW...been playing with 3ohm cartos at differing voltages with diff flavs with mixed results BUT, I had some 1.6ohmDCCs and WOW, I knew these cartos would be way better than the blah results I got on 3.7v when used on higher voltages but I just didn't know how much better they would be...using them at 4.8-5v and the nuances of flavor and warmth of vapor is amazing...the(mixed by me) Vanilla/Caramel Tobacco has come alive, giving me REALLY NICE and distinctive tastes of each flav and some 85%VG RY4 from CCV which was kinda "meh" at 3.7v w/dccs just jumped up and slapped me...I think I said it before...this is fun and I definitely need to lower my nic at these higher voltages.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread