Evolv-ing Thread

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Lost Vape Q Ultra $45 A Bigger Orion, no dna, 40 watts, USBc charging port, Oled screen, 1600mAH, 4 mill pods 3 coils choices .3,.6 & 1 ohm + An rba :) The video is in Italian, but you'l get the drift :) Too bad it didn't have a DNA60! It's 4" by 1.7" by .65" The guy shows it beside the Orio, it's bigger, but still pretty small for all it is :)

Breazy has them for $28 with code CLOSED20.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
The Mrs gave me a Valentines gift (of course, she got one from me). My hearing isn't the best. When we watch TV it's kind of a struggle to get the volume right. Her hearing is excellent and, to borrow a line "I couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a dynamite factory." So, I got some wireless ear phones. Note I say wireless and not BlueTooth.

Not the most expensive to be certain, but I am in hog heaven with these things. The audio quality is really great, at least to me. The bass is so rich and the highs are actually clear. For me that's important because that's the range I can't hear. Trying to hear what a female actor is saying in a movie is really tough for me, but with these things no problem at all. Best Valentines gift I've ever gotten!

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Morning Coffee 491.jpg

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Meet the hardest tanks to remove the glass for the first time.

Aspire Atlantis EVO.jpg

They are Aspire Atlantis EVO tanks. I ended up buying 9 of them (3 of them still in China). I tried getting juice in there to make it easier and it's a no go. Tried spinning them off and the o-ring spins with the glass. I managed to get 2 off with Playtex gloves. A third one, the glass cracked. First glass tank I ever broke. And now only 6 more to go. :facepalm:

Once you get them off for the first time, they slip on and off super easy. Personally I have no need for those 2ml short glass anyway. And the glass is the thinnest I've seen used on a tank (only 1.52mm thick). As I like using these tanks with the Cleito 5ml bubble glass instead (also 1.52mm thick). Which holds nearly 6ml with these coils.

Last edited:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Still trying to get that one off. Screw it, I thrown in the freezer to see if that helps. Maybe I should grab the frozen glass with wet hands. :p
Very similar to the Nautilus X, they are almost impossible to get the glass off the first time. I put my thump on the top of the coil and gently pry the tank at an angle with my fingers near the top, towards the coil.

It takes a bit of force, but eventually the glass will come loose and come free angled towards the top of the coil. The Nautilus X has black o-rings that seem to seal to the glass from the factory. Once you get the glass off the first time it's never a problem afterwards.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
It can Steamer861. Some materials shrink and some expand, while others does nothing at all. SS I seem to recall shrinks when chilled (positive thermal expansion) and expands when heated. Most things have a positive thermal expansion. Although things like silicon has a negative thermal expansion and expands when chilled. So sometimes a little heat will work and sometimes a little cold will work.

In this case, after being in the freezer, the glass popped right off. :D Now only 5 more to get off. :(

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
It looks like it's time for me to start streaming my television programs again. My 2 year promotion has ended and the price is going from $184 to $318, this includes internet. My wife is the only one who watches TV and she watches pretty much two Filipino channels.
I'll be calling them in the morning to do something.

Internet alone would be $119 for 300 down.

Users who are viewing this thread