US
Morning Coffee 501.jpg

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Battery Analyzer with a married pair of newish Molicel P26A in a VTR133.
It's at end of the drain cycle and shows 0% on the mod.
It finished within a minute of this screenshot.
Does this look like a problem or normal for the end of the drain cycle?
escribe-battery-weak-jpg.871449

Attachments

• escribe battery weak.jpg
    escribe battery weak.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 221

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Is $136 still the lowest price for Dovpo Odin DNA250C mods at a few places?

I seen it on that cheep deals site for $121.88, mite be out of date Now, it was a few months back You could all ways open a ticket at FT & ask for the "MAP" price like I got. $136 + &1 shipping :)
Another issue now is getting any thing out of China! With every thing thats going on over there it mite be a long wait! A US retailer mite be the best bet :)

I haven't used mine much, yet. But work will start up soon enough :)

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I seen it on that cheep deals site for $121.88, mite be out of date Now, it was a few months back You could all ways open a ticket at FT & ask for the "MAP" price like I got. $136 + &1 shipping :)

Sounds good. Many thanks. :D

Another issue now is getting any thing out of China! With every thing thats going on over there it mite be a long wait! A US retailer mite be the best bet :)

I know. But surprisingly, I ordered drip tips from HealthCabin on Feb 10th and it arrived on the 22nd. And I noticed they have two red Odin in stock for $136. And if you leave with something left in your cart, they will tell you that you left something and send you a 5% off coupon bringing it down to $129 with free shipping.

With the PMTA deadline coming to the US this May, no telling what will be available in the US anymore. :(

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
If you read in the FT forum, they are shipping some stuff too :)
But who knows how the mail infrastructure is doing? I'm sure it will get thru, just how long will it take?

On a more positive note, the Odin's are pretty nice :) To get a DNA250c mod for that $ it's worth buying! Other dual 21700 DNA250c mods sell for double the $ There's no way you could even build a DNA250c mod for that $ Well let me take that back, I modded the Boxer Clone to a dual 20700 DNA 250c for less, but it's a Bottom Feeder :(

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Thank you for contacting my office concerning your opposition of HB 1120 – Tobacco products; tax on all tobacco products, penalties legislation in the Commonwealth of Virginia. This bill was referred to the Committee on Finance where it was continued to 2021 by voice vote. Therefore, it will not be considered on the House Floor during the 2020 Session.

If you are interested in tracking the budget or other legislation, you may link to the Virginia General Assembly’s website from my online home address LesAdams.org.

It is an honor to serve as your representative in the Sixteenth House District. If I may be of assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Les R. Adams
Delegate, 16th House District
P.O. Box K
Chatham, Virginia 24531
(434) 432-1600 – Chatham
(804) 698-1016 – Richmond

Users who are viewing this thread