Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
da46a6f9b1acdef0019dc31bb3359653.jpg

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Hey Troll, I know you weren't a fan of this deck for the V2?
Have you tried this yet?
I ordered 2 :)
Single coil deck of Aromamizer Plus 30mm RDTA,Aromamizer Plus
I was in the beta test group for that deck as well as the single deck and mesh decks for the Glaz.

I made the suggestion of the little cutouts for snipping wire at the grub screws since the one I have is perfectly flush and hard to trim. I also made the suggestion for them to reduce the size of of the air slots and narrow the distance between the post holes. Possibly include a silicone plug to cover one side (slide into the base slot outside) as this deck has a ton of airflow and you have to use big coils. Those options fell on deaf ears as they subscribe only to the philosophy of "Big Bapor WOW!" :glare:

I told them that putting a a single 5mm ID coil on the stock postless deck is basically the same as the single coil deck in it's current configuration. Just more metal in the chamber to retain heat with the single coil deck. It's a good deck if you are looking for put a single framed staple on it I ran everything on mine from simple wire to the AVS Framed Staple (mine are 7 wrap 4mm ID), it really shines with a big coil. When I read single coil I think reduced airflow and smaller chamber, you can close off the slot with the AFC but it's not really the same as narrowing the actual slot size for better airflow concentration on a smaller coil.

Good luck with it and let me know if it comes with any plugs. :thumbs:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Those are for the Velocity Deck, I all ways run that deck in dual coil mode.
Today there are way better deck choices for the Supremes :)
The postless & the single coil are my choices, the single coil works great in the Supreme :)
It can whistle with the air flow restricted, I just open it a bit more & no more whistle :)
The postless deck works great in the Plus, now there are 2 new choices for the Plus a series deck & the single coil one's I just ordered :)
I run my Plus's with a big single coil in it on the postless deck, I'm looking forward to trying the new specifically made for a single coil deck in the Plus :)
The single coil deck for the Supreme is so easy to coil & wick, this is going to be the big advantage over the single coil on the postless deck in the Plus.
It works well but needs to be positioned & wicked perfectly :)
That is one advantage of the single coil deck on the Plus is less wicking, not that I have any problem wicking the postless in single coil mode. ;) The Plus and Supreme V2.1 (Plus style postless deck) have to be the easiest RTAs on the market to build, wick and maintain.

I do need to pick up a couple of those series decks in the new year.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Speaking of the Aromamizer, anybody try these Stream Crave Aromamizer Supreme RDTA Replacement Single Coil Plugs?

View attachment 784543

I bought them awhile ago, but I never put them into use yet.
My OG Supreme and Supreme Lite came with those in the box. I never liked them, a dual coil rta is designed to be run in dual coil mode IMHO. Lots of atty's have similar style chamber reducers, and they just don't seem to provide the same results as a proper single coil design.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Can I ask a really dumb question? I know that the 75c has been out for awhile. I am getting my first for X-Mas from my wife. I watched a couple youtube videos. But really think I picked the wrong ones. I really think I fell asleep in the middle of one. So does anyone know of a good video to watch?

• Optimistic
Reactions: BillW50

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
The Plus and Supreme V2.1 (Plus style postless deck) have to be the easiest RTAs on the market to build, wick and maintain.

I find the single coli deck to be totally easy to coil & wick.
The postles deck on the supreme, a little less easy. For me any way, the coil has to be the rite hight off the deck, the wicking has to be just rite or it robs the flavour.
Many times I had to recut my wick ends to get it to perform real good.
I run a 3mm ID Ti fused clapton on my postless deck in the Plus, I'm thinking the same coil in the single coil deck would equal smaller chamber & less wicking.
Never really considered the extra metal creating more heat.
I'm happy with the performance of the postless deck so even if I don't care for the new single coil deck? It's no Big Deal

Can I ask a really dumb question? I know that the 75c has been out for awhile. I am getting my first for X-Mas from my wife. I watched a couple youtube videos. But really think I picked the wrong ones. I really think I fell asleep in the middle of one. So does anyone know of a good video to watch?

You know, there aren't any real good dna videos :(
I'v often said, Evolv should sponcer a Youtuber to do videos on E-Scribe & their chip. Nice, informative, easy to watch videos, would help teach people E-Scribe, TC, & maybe increase sales?

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal

Yes...

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
hey, mike! how does it look on your end? ;)
I was down at our cabin in Floyd County for a couple of days (Thursday and Friday) to make sure it's all buttoned up, and to pick up about 150 lbs of venison from the local butcher. But I got the heck out of Dodge yesterday! The 12+ inches of snow in the forecast would make getting in and out of there a major challenge (as in, forget about it!).

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
between 12 and 15 here but tapering off now. radar sure looks like freezing rain for you now :( stay safe!
I measured 15 inches on my back deck, but now it is sleet and ice putting a nice candy coated shell on everything.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada

Mine should have been here by now, I'm starting to get worried.............nothing new.

The mod looks Good! For the money, they obviously made it a bit bare bones to keep the price down. It has a DNA 250c, the battery contacts look Ok, the centered 510 is nice! It looks nice & Small :) I have a few "VapeCige" mods & their build quality usually isn't to Bad :)
The mod is extruded Plastic! not 3D printed IMO the included arty looks fine!
I'm interested to hear your opinion when it comes :)
BTW China Shipping is all ways slow this time of year, Be patient it will show up :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread