Status
Not open for further replies.

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
I pulled off the bridge and wick from a very old Innovapor 510 atty last night. This thing tasted horrible before hand and was unusable. I'm using it on a regulated 5v mod with a t-tip from Super T.

Oh, I should mention that my coil was pretty funky so I did a dry burn and just blew out any junk I could.

Guess what? Preforms like a brand new atty! Awesome! I will be doing this to all my dripper friends attys from here on out. I love the ECF!!!!

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
Thanks for the tips. These mods worked great for me. All the burnt taste is gone and the flavor is much more pronounced. The only issue is it uses a lot more juice now. (which I don't really mind)

I think I'll do this to all my atty's. I took apart one of my dead ones, and that thing was covered with melted nylon. I can't believe I was vaping that nastiness.

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
Great, just tried it out, my 510's are like new. On 3.7V they now give a very nice flavor indeed. Tried it on 5V and is also performing just fine. Now I have to unbridge the rest.

Again thank you for the great tip!!!
Did you find that you get a harsher throat hit without the bridge? I did, so now I just pull out the wicks and that's made a world of difference for me.

Also, when I pulled out the bridge on one of my atty's it leaks a lot of juice around the outside of the mesh letting it get down to the air vent holes by the battery connection. Leaving it in makes more of the juice funnel down into the atty cup for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread