Not open for further replies.

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
Hi Vapers,

I am really new to this. My stepson came to visit me, and was pulling on an eGo-T. I was intrigued, but thought I wanted something that looked more analog. I did some internet research (mostly on youtube) and found a decent following for v2 cigs. I found a decent coupon and ordered a kit. It hadn't come yet, but I felt a need to get off the analogs, so I stopped a a local tobacco store and bought a cheap (or at least I thought it was cheap) starter kit for Nikotek Metro-cigs. A Waste of $40.00... Still waiting for my v2 kit to arrive I stumbled across this forum and found out there was a great brick and mortar storefront in my town. The guys at Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com are from my hometown! I was sooo pleased with these guys. They took me through the whole process, guiding me to what equipment and juices would work best for me. I cannot recommend them enough. Buy their juice! Keep them going.

GRRuss

PS. I'll report back when the v2 kit comes. I'll probably keep it and just buy supplies as needed from my "boys" at mister-e-liquid.com.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Congrats on taking the first step.

Couple things to be aware of though. If you don't buy juice or cartridges from V2, your warranty is null and void.
You might want to see what your hometown B&M has to offer. Most of those reviews on the V2, especially the ones with coupon codes, are basically commercials. People get paid if you click on that link and buy one. That's why you see so many good reviews.

Don't get me wrong, the V2 is better than that thing you had before and you can quit with it. But it's far from one of the best 3 or 4 mini-cig style e-cigs out there. And it's not the cheapest either. If it was, people would be recommending it all over the place here on ECF. But we don't get paid, so we don't.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Greetings from Canada! Welcome to ECF!

The Metro cartomizers can be refilled, so it is not a complete loss, and many people have wasted much more than that $40. With a 510 - 4081 adapter you can use the Metro carts on any 510 threaded battery. I still have my Metro as a (absolute last resort) backup.
I'm sure you will get lots of advice here soon.

Relax, Enjoy!

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
WOW! Thanks for the quick replies, all. I am glad to have not only found a great B&M (What does B&M stand for, anyway?) that I can drive to, but a great, responsive online community. Interesting side note. After a day of vaping, I tried an analog last night. Even after only one day, it tasted kind of nasty... After ONE DAY! YESS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread