FDA FDA Regulations 5/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeApe024

Mar 29, 2016
Looking at some of these new regulations, vaping on a mainstream level is definitely on the decline. If we don't want big tobacco releasing our mods and atty's instead of the companies we do today or the juice lines that are available. The little shops around town are probably going to disappear in the next 2 years or so. Many online shops that can't even afford a store front will close, never to be heard from again.

The reasoning behind this is the application process required for the testing of these products we use everyday. An application is required for each piece of a vaper's setup. Mod, atty, juice, batteries. Each individual part is a separate application. I have a fruit loops flavor in 0 nic and 3 nic. that is 2 different applications each costing a small fortune nobody but big tobacco is going to have. (small fortune = somewhere to the tune of $300,000 - $500,000 USD that I've seen).

If you are someone who enjoys vaping like myself, please join me in signing this petition to tell the FDA to shove their regulations up their @$$.

Overturn the FDA's ruling on ecigarette classification as a tobacco product. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

We don't need government to put its nose in everything. We have an amazing thing going that is changing millions of lives everyday. We have done the best we can to regulate what we put into it because we don't want $h!t in our lungs. we want to kick cigs and enjoy life while vaping!

You can see my banner on the bottom of my post and many other users on this site and many similar sites that shows how many people vaping has helped. In addition, the quality of life that I am living now in respect to breathing regularly after going up or down stairs, the levels of flavor in food that I lost to cigs, my sense of smell was destroyed and is slowly but surely coming back, being able to ride my bike 14 miles to school is easily 100 times easier since I have quit smoking and only gets easier the more I vape. Amazing results of our vaping community we have built that stretches the whole world. Don't let some stupid regulations mess up personal results such as mine or even prevent someone from the quality of life they deserve, but can't achieve because they can't vape to replace the terrible habit of analog cigarettes.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Looking at some of these new regulations, vaping on a mainstream level is definitely on the decline.

You make some very valid points, but I have to disagree with your opening statement here. Vaping is very much on the rise, the fact that the FDA is trying to restrict it only adds to it's user base. People love to get what they can't have or soon will be restricted. We live in one of only a few countries in the world where government and congress is almost undeniably hated by the common people.

Now more than ever if anything we need to get the word out and take down all of these independent organizations we have (SFATA, AVA, CASAA, Vaping Militia) all of them need to stop what they're doing and unite as one super force to rally and unite together against these regulations that are coming.

I've signed that petition as well as others I've seen in the last few days, but let's be honest petitions rarely work. We need to all the organizations to unite and take the fight home to congress. Too many organizations and alot of users want to help but have no idea who they should really donate to. We currently have too many places asking for donations, 6-7 different organizations won't help as much as one big vaping powerhouse working together with the support of the entire vaping community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread