Finally get my Legend, one thing that disappointed me is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Legend tastes just like a swisher sweet to me (Eeek!). Was a little disappointed, that is until i opened up the 3ml bottle of Heavenly tobacco. Perfect name for it. I'm not tasting the "nutty" flavor, but i get a big blast of caramel with a sweet yellow cake aftertaste. Love it! BIG bottle time. Huntsman, to me, taste just like a marb light. I'll get some more just for the times when i am having a few cold ones and get that beer drinking analog craving. I really don't know what to think of Dark Horse. I get a nice fluffy hit from it, but i only get a faint taste of tobacco. Hardly anything at all though. Next order will be samples of Oompa, Shadow, Heavenly Army and....dunno what the fourth will be. Big bottle of Heavenly Tobacco though. I get a satisfying throat hit from Heathers juice, and all in all i was satisfied enough to order more. :vapor:

Sig...Dragon's Fire is a must on your next order.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Yes, Dragon's Fire
bowdown.gif

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
Sig...Dragon's Fire is a must on your next order.

I just remembered that i wanted to give Cinful Pear a hoot. I love me some pears. As to Dragons Fire, is it safe to put in an EVOD?

OK, so something funny is going on. Legend is all i have left from my samples so i just filled up my clearo and started vaping it. Yesterday i got a swisher sweet tatse (meh), but now i am getting some sort of chocolate flavor going on! Is this for real?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just remembered that i wanted to give Cinful Pear a hoot. I love me some pears. As to Dragons Fire, is it safe to put in an EVOD?

OK, so something funny is going on. Legend is all i have left from my samples so i just filled up my clearo and started vaping it. Yesterday i got a swisher sweet tatse (meh), but now i am getting some sort of chocolate flavor going on! Is this for real?

Legend, like Dragon's Fire, can taste whatever it is that is in your subliminal subconscious. Keep vaping it Sig. It is your taster..it acquires the taste which means it will change rapidly.

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
Legend, like Dragon's Fire, can taste whatever it is that is in your subliminal subconscious. Keep vaping it Sig. It is your taster..it acquires the taste which means it will change rapidly.

So noted. Almost makes me want to give Dark Horse a second chance. I was SHOCKED at the difference in taste in a matter of one day. Shocked....

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So noted. Almost makes me want to give Dark Horse a second chance. I was SHOCKED at the difference in taste in a matter of one day. Shocked....

Well, it's not due to steeping. It doesn't change that much in one day. But with HHV, your perception of the flavor can change dramatically in the first 5mls that you vape. It can go from bleh to magic in that amount of time. Blame it on flavor acquisition. Or as it has been coined here..."Vape it till you like it.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread