First analog free day, struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.

runamok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Georgia
Well it looks like you've gotten tons of great advice already. I got a Kbox but use a Kanger protank with 1.8 ohm coils set at 8 watts, so I'm not blowing sub ohm clouds and my boss is happy that I'm not out puffin away my life on death stix anymore not to mention no more smelly .... cans or employee. I do agree with the higher nic level to start ,I began with 18 mg and have worked down to 6 or even 3. But it is a detox issue and mind habit to begin with. I keep telling myself "Get tough or die" and big congrates on bypassing the cig stop! Oh! and my boss kidded one day about No Smoking so I handed him a business card I got from Provape that explained the difference between vapor and smoke. I keep that card with me all the time and if someone gives you that dirty look, let them read the card. I also use an Ego 650 mah with a kanger mini pro on it because it fits inside my T-shirt pocket, where my cigs and lighter used to live. They got evicted!

Last edited:

issy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Between Timid and Timbuktu
batteries" data-source="post: 16107720" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I'm using a 0.5 coil and 6mg nicotine level. I caved once and had one cigarette today total. Going from more than a pack a day, I honestly count that as a victory.

I'm a very rigidly routine oriented person, so I think that's my struggle. The routine is similar but different.

Definitely a victory! Pat yourself on the back :toast:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I'm using a 0.5 coil and 6mg nicotine level. I caved once and had one cigarette today total. Going from more than a pack a day, I honestly count that as a victory.

I'm a very rigidly routine oriented person, so I think that's my struggle. The routine is similar but different.

No matter how you look at it, it is a huge victory so take a bow and a huge congrats to you!

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
I cleaned my tank and filter and changed flavors. I can now take much deeper hits and feel much more satisfaction. The one I was vaping had a kind of alcohol finish that limited my draws. This one is just creamy and sweet and smooth. I suspect the juice my local store blends isn't the best quality.
Try leaving the cap off the bottle overnight. That's a standard DIY procedure (research "breathing") to vent the alcohol that is in the base of some flavorings. Might save some juice for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread