• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First Mi Vape-In is "Official"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
It was an awesome time - what a super friendly crowd!! I also know for a fact we got two people that were bar patrons interested in vaping - and one guy left with a sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet deal on a vapor king setup.

I saw the coolest little mod using rechargable AAA batteries for a 4.8v vape that was really quite affordable - perfect for the young and broke crowd (or just plain broke), I saw the ultimate cool mod with the customizable paint jobbed GLV mod and it's much smaller than I thought and also super duper sturdy, I got to try new vapor bomb flavors, I got to meet my fellow bomb squad members, I got to see Harry before the famous Mutt did (neener, neener, neener!!). I can't think of a funner way to spend a Saturday afternoon/evening for the cost of a few cold brews.

Soooo.......when we meeting up again?
Hey tranced!....So that young fella did get hooked up with a PV after all?..LOL! That AAA mod was pretty cool....I did tell those folks who made it I would post ther pics here....Just can't understand why they are not members of the forum? They sure were vaping it up! Too bad Mutt couldn't have made it there....I would really like to meet that guy!!

Next one?......(I'm working on it!:D)

:)The Wiz!

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
AF.....Traffic seemed to run amok throughout the state today....and I was not immune to it! You were certainly missed at the meet-up.....Lets make it next time ok? Zom Zom has something to give you from me...it won't help with the oil spill but it is genuine!

:)The Wiz!

Oh thank you but gifts were not necessary! I of course will keep watching this thread and wait for a date on the next meet up.

The out pouring of generosity here as been overwhelming. A group of displaced residents took up a collection and bought lunch for the people manning the donation station and the people cleaning the wildlife up the road from the donation station. How cool was that!!!!

They are telling some that they won't be able to move back into their homes for at least 3 months. :(

So sorry I missed you all-there will be a next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread