Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Here's a starting guide for you - and I hope the more experienced mixers will tweak this for you :thumb:

Keeping in mind it's going into a blueberry base - the strawberry should be fine with that.

yorkman.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Vaped it all morning, it’s good!

:lol::lol::lol: the strawberry should be fine as a shake & vape - which is what you did ;) but the Vienna cream may need a longer steep time to bloom. If you like it as it is - it's a success :thumb:

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Thanks! Y’all must get a chuckle watching me do the things you did years ago.
    I always enjoy reading where others are in the journey. I've been off cigarettes and vaping for nearly seven years, still have not mixed my own liquid, other than to pour the dregs of one flavor from one bottle into the dregs of another flavor in another bottle, or to mix dregs to fill one tank. I have only once experimented with adding flavor drops to store bought nic base.

I've had the set of cool glass metric measuring beakers for years, in a case in a drawer, waiting for the nanny apocalypse, a couple of nice glass syringes, and other supplies that will almost be a mystery when I finally dig in to start using them.

Keep up the good work.

YorkMan

Jul 17, 2019
    New Orleans
    I received my nicotine, 250ml of 24mg 50/50. This morning I mixed up 10ml of unflavored 3mg 70/30 (whoops I think VG/PG), 10ml whiskey and 10ml vanilla bourbon. Gonna let the flavored sit in a drawer for a few days. Can’t remember why I made the unflavored! Maybe to drip when I can’t taste anything. I mix by volume with a syringe directly into a squeeze bottle. Have a scale but only to 0.1g. I’ll order a good one soon 0.01g but I can’t afford it now, been buying too much vaping stuff!

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    I received my nicotine, 250ml of 24mg 50/50. This morning I mixed up 10ml of unflavored 3mg 70/30 (whoops I think VG/PG), 10ml whiskey and 10ml vanilla bourbon. Gonna let the flavored sit in a drawer for a few days. Can’t remember why I made the unflavored! Maybe to drip when I can’t taste anything. I mix by volume with a syringe directly into a squeeze bottle. Have a scale but only to 0.1g. I’ll order a good one soon 0.01g but I can’t afford it now, been buying too much vaping stuff!
    There are good AWS scales on Amazon, small batch sized upto 100g at 0.01g resolution, that take AAA batteries for about 11$. If you want a calibration mass with it, it's like 5$ more, but I use mine as an espresso tamper...
    https://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-AWS-100-Digital-Resolution/dp/B0012LOQUQ?th=1&psc=1

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    Just did a vape taste test, don’t like the whiskey but the vanilla bourbon is great! I’ll add some vienna creme to the whiskey.
    what didn't you like about the whiskey? I'd imagine it may have some flowery notes that'd need steeping out...

Reactions: stols001

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    It surprised me by being quite harsh. Got problems with the bourbon though, it’s making my ears ring like a bell. Yes, I have tinnitus. Haven’t wanted to admit it. Can’t ignore the connection with vaping now. Argh.
    Is it whiskey flavor, or actually whiskey? People used to recommend adding vodka to juice to thin it. I tried it once. Ugh, awful. So harsh.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread