FLüX MaXimizer - Arriving in Days - Product Page up for Notifies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
In preparation for the GotVapes FLüX MaXimizer arrival I have posted the preliminary product page so that you can visit and place a notify when in stock. We are hoping to have this item in stock by possibly Friday depending on its customs journey. Click the Logo below to navigate to our product page:

As always at GotVapes, when this product arrives we will have plenty of original photography including closeups and various angles. Chris will have an informative video that will be posted on the product page as well as here in a sticky thread.

Danno​

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Some FLüX MaXimizer eye candy:

flux_maximizer_01.png

flux_maximizer_02.png

flux_maximizer_03.png

flux_maximizer_04.png

flux_max_egoelegante.png

The last image shows the MaXimizer on an eGo+ Elegante 900 on the left and an eGo+ Elegante 1050 on the right...both of which we also have coming in stock. These are very sweet PV's we'll be telling you about a bit more later...

Danno

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
please god, and hoping this is way better than the ego-t. (sorry ego-t lovers)
can't wait to see more photos and reviews!!!

Don't get your hopes up on the giantomizers....I haven't seen a good review about them yet. I'm going to be skeptical but so far there is a leaking issue with them from what I've seen. Don't overfill...only use 3.3ml of juice or it will leak out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread