FLüXomizer CE2-X Arriving In a Few Days--Product Pages WITH ALL Ohms for Product Notifies are up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
i use the cone with my short fluxomizers to help protect them.

Yup, me too, with the clearomizers! I usually have a pretty quick idea when it's time to refill, and unscrewing the cone and lifting a bit confirms! But yes, the cones works perfect to protect the clearomizers, regular size! Haven't gotten my paws on the XL clearo's yet!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
lol thank you for being a good sport smokin'

I am not known as a patient man. I am sure I have been hiding that well. Is it much longer my 'puter is angry because it says it does not want to refresh anymore. HELP PLEASE!!!!! hello Fluxomizer are you there. I want you to come play at my house.

I think just 510's buttt...we are just starting to go through what was sent...

are you getting 808s in this shipment, or just 510s? (the vortex anticipation has gotten me excited about using my 808 auto shortie batts again)

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
.... did you guys sell out of 2.4-2.6 ohm already (within 14 minutes), or just not get them in stock? The tweet says all ohms in stock.

Edit: Talking about the green xls.

Edit: Nevermind; main thread on these coming back in stock doesn't have them listed. Oh wells.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Don't worry--we will have the completed order shipped on the 8th of February about 9 days ago with all green colors and remainder of the ohms...

.... did you guys sell out of 2.4-2.6 ohm already (within 14 minutes), or just not get them in stock? The tweet says all ohms in stock.

Edit: Talking about the green xls.

Edit: Nevermind; main thread on these coming back in stock doesn't have them listed. Oh wells.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The 808's will come on the 8th of April shipment (they will be shipped approximately at that time so we will recevie a week later or so)...or we can simply give you an adapter for the 510's...please reply to this though in PMs...we would rather not have to do CS in an open thread...

OK so when can I expect the 808? You know, the ones I already paid for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread