The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FLüXomizer CE2-X Arriving In a Few Days--Product Pages WITH ALL Ohms for Product Notifies are up...

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by dannoman, Mar 22, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SmokingRT

SmokingRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    Thanks Danno you are always a great help!!!!!

2. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Looking forward to ordering. One quick question though, will the Gummy Bears e-Juice 36 ml be in by then too? Looking to add it to my first order as well. Hear some awesome things about that juice.......

3. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    Ummmmm....did you not get them?

Never mind...I just read the post above me.

4. MJBinNM

MJBinNM Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    New Mexico
    All mine cracked at the base...just cut some 3ml BD syringe tubes to length and no more cracks! From what I understand it has to be the BD ones (others don't have the right inside diameter)

5. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    As long as you use BD syringe tubes, regular drip tips will work. I have some on mine.

6. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    For the love of all thats....good. ANY UPDATES!!!! didnt mean to yell but I am getting desperate.

7. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Please Please Mr. Postman....Monday...Monday...Monday!!!

8. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Fingers crossed...we'll see : )

9. mj64

mj64 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2011
    State of Confusion
    I'm only seeing Black and Clearos for 510 and 808. No Stainless this time, or are they hiding?

10. Yankee802

Yankee802 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Panama City, Florida
    Yeah, IF it clears customs fast, or at all. :(

11. Rolondo

Rolondo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Seattle
    Hey MJB - any suggestions as to what kind of vendor in a big city would carry the BD syringe tubes???? - Thanks

12. MJBinNM

MJBinNM Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    New Mexico
    I got mine here: BD Luer-Lok/Slip-Tip Sterile Latex-Free Syringe w/o Tip Shield scroll down to the "BND309585-BX" ones. 12.60 for 100 and a little over 7 for shipping...It's a lot of syringes, but for 20 cents a piece you cant go wrong.

There are some e-cig vendors that sell these also if you only want a few but they can be about a buck each and then you pay their shipping...

13. vapspaz

vapspaz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2010
    SC
    Yo Danno!!! Whaaaasssssup on these puppies??? Today was the day? yes?

On your site and just a clickin away. lol
    F5...F5....F5...F5

14. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    LOL, my key lost the F5 last week. Rubbed it clean off. Still hitting........._ _ _ _ _ _
    I want my cartos (and gummy bears) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *jumps up and down*

15. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Naughty Naughty Mr Postman!!!! Crossing fingers for tomorrow!!! Mr Postman is :evil:

16. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    it is awfully quiet around here........... perhaps they are doing inventory.......I hope I hope I hope

17. fuzzyface83

fuzzyface83 Full Member

Sep 17, 2010
    New Jersey
    Im going to guess thy are busy sorting stock.

18. bri1270

bri1270 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    Massachusetts - USA
    I thought he said the week of the 28th, not on the 28th.

meh...too late to ship now anyway.

19. Dark.Angel

Dark.Angel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My first experience with the Fluxomizer XL came just a wee bit over a week ago, once I figured out what I was doing wrong and got them up and running I'm one happy camper. I have 3 different drip tips the 501/i forget but all of them fit fine nay a problem. I do tend to get juice in my mouth but I believe its due to the fact I inhale deeply and will probably get a lower omh? Is the lower the omh the lower the resistance? I'm still a noob :) I will defiantly be purchasing these new ones, I like being able to see the juice so I know when to add more. That gummybear juice sounds yummy, but I have two on my list I want to try first. As for a case wal-mart has a bunch of cases in the electronics section, I'm going to see if I can find one that can fit my 900 mah eGo with the Flux XL. It looks a bit like the device in Doctor Who LMAO, my friend says it looks like some mini welding or soldering tool.

20. Rolondo

Rolondo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Seattle
    Thanks for the info - I assume these have the ml markings on them and need to be cut to length - what does one use to cut these straight?? - BTW, I superglued one of these that I destroyed when I was replacing the cracked tube with a new one from GV - it was my first replacement and I broke the silicon washer at the base - seems to be working fine but that tube will never be removed again - I have cleaned these w/out removing the tube followed by drying time and a dry burn and works pretty well - if these new ones (if they ever come in) don't have a hardier plastic tube I'll order the BDs - Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.