The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flat top Legacy

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by coluccim, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Soundhunter

Soundhunter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2012
    Love Field
    looks and working great with everything I have here - Aga-T2, RSST ... but this has to be my favorite..talk about stealthy :):2cool:

Wish I could get this dripper to hit a little better :unsure: - working on it though...great job on this CaSHMeRe..For the WIN!

photo.jpg

2. IzzyD

IzzyD Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2012
    UK
    Looks great Soundhunter :)

Can't wait for C9V to get some, I've got a nice 22mm dripper that need this flat cap.

3. Soundhunter

Sep 26, 2012
    Love Field
    Here it is with the RSST

photo.jpg

4. thedesbois

thedesbois Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Montreal, Canada
    Can't wait to get mine. En route to a friend's house in Boston then will be sent to me in Canada. What happened to Free Trade? Puresmoker, you make superb products. You should find a Canadian vendor. Or ship here again. :)

5. IzzyD

IzzyD Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2012
    UK
    You're not helping lol ... it sure looks sweet. Well maybe in the next few weeks C9V will have them in to go in my mini ;)

6. Soundhunter

Sep 26, 2012
    Love Field

LOL!!... You will have yours soon I'm sure Izzy:)

7. jharres

jharres Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2010
    Palmer Lake
    Looks like I got beat to the punch. My apologies for the delay, my computer has been acting wonky since yesterday.

Anyhow, here is the 18650 with a flat top and an RSST on it.

flattop.jpg

8. Soundhunter

Sep 26, 2012
    Love Field

Looks sweet!!

9. jharres

jharres Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2010
    Palmer Lake

Though, I am liking the look of the smaller legacy. I may need to get the shorter tube for "on the go" use, especially as we are getting into summer time.

Sent using a sophisticated pattern of 1s and 0s.

10. Coppercustomz

Coppercustomz Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2012
    NC Coast
    Got mine!! looks great & works perfect!! PLEASE make an 18800 tube that will accomodate a kick with an 18650:) I know about the Legacy extension for the 18650 but would love the look of a one piece Legacy tube....A kick with an 18500 "I thought" was a good idea but battery life is terrible:facepalm: VOTES for a LEGACY 18800 tube:rickroll:

11. CptBragg

CptBragg Full Member Verified Member

Feb 11, 2013
    Texas
    Delivered yesterday. My gens love it! Now I need a new 350 tube and switch for my bevel top!

Thanks for getting this out to us!

12. marlon671

marlon671 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 26, 2010
    BAY AREA, Ca
    now only if theres a straight replacement tube available (no coca cola bottle shape tube) for an 18350.... this would put my smoktech natural mod back on back up mode! I love the look of just straight up and down on a mod... sorta hybrid-ish looking....

13. entropy1049

entropy1049 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Freakin' LOVING my new Flat-Top...THANKS PureSmoker!
    photo.jpg photo (2).jpg

14. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    For those who have a flat top – does it fit flush with the tube all the way around? I got mine and it is perfectly flush with the side of the tube on one side, but on the other side it is slightly narrower than the tube. Not a large amount, but enough that it can be felt. Just curious if this is the normal variation.

15. entropy1049

entropy1049 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not at all...can't see or feel any difference in diameter and very round to my eye...

16. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    Thanks for the info, entropy1049. I think the problem is with the tube rather than the flat-top since I have the same issue when I put on the bevel cap (just received the Legacy yesterday, so don't have much experience with it yet). I've got a mini tube on order so I can use it with the bevel cap -- will be interesting to see if the same issue occurs with that. I guess there's some manufacturing tolerances with the tube, and mine may be on the far side of spec.

But other than that, loving the Legacy so far!

17. BigCypress

BigCypress Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    RI
    Thanks! !!!!!!!! Lovin it!

uploadfromtaptalk1367863066302.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1367863090079.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1367863113451.jpg

18. young gotti

young gotti Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2012
    PA
    my two flat tops fit fine.....haven't tried an rba on it since i only have one and its being stupid all the way around, waiting for one i ordered.....the only thing i would recommend is maybe having more threads on it (don't think it's possible) but mine becomes like 1/18th of a turn loose every so often

oh and i vote for an 18500 tube! it's the only battery i use, the mini and extension are fine but like said before one single tube would be better (looks wise)

19. CaSHMeRe

CaSHMeRe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    USA
    Ok ... You guys want different tube options .... I can look in to doing that next ....

By the way! Pictures look great guys!

20. sllanham

sllanham Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    Martinsburg,Wv
    I'm ordering mine soon. Probably later this week or early next. I have to admit a 18500 tube would be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.