Flat top Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundhunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Love Field
looks and working great with everything I have here - Aga-T2, RSST ... but this has to be my favorite..talk about stealthy :):2cool:

Wish I could get this dripper to hit a little better :unsure: - working on it though...great job on this CaSHMeRe..For the WIN!

photo.jpg

IzzyD

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
UK
looks and working great with everything I have here - Aga-T2, RSST ... but this has to be my favorite..talk about stealthy :):2cool:

Wish I could get this dripper to hit a little better :unsure: - working on it though...great job on this CaSHMeRe..For the WIN!

View attachment 204443
Looks great Soundhunter :)

Can't wait for C9V to get some, I've got a nice 22mm dripper that need this flat cap.

Coppercustomz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2012
NC Coast
www.numbejuice.com
Got mine!! looks great & works perfect!! PLEASE make an 18800 tube that will accomodate a kick with an 18650:) I know about the Legacy extension for the 18650 but would love the look of a one piece Legacy tube....A kick with an 18500 "I thought" was a good idea but battery life is terrible:facepalm: VOTES for a LEGACY 18800 tube:rickroll:

Last edited:

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
For those who have a flat top – does it fit flush with the tube all the way around? I got mine and it is perfectly flush with the side of the tube on one side, but on the other side it is slightly narrower than the tube. Not a large amount, but enough that it can be felt. Just curious if this is the normal variation.

Last edited:

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
For those who have a flat top – does it fit flush with the tube all the way around? I got mine and it is perfectly flush with the side of the tube on one side, but on the other side it is slightly narrower than the tube. Not a large amount, but enough that it can be felt. Just curious if this is the normal variation.

Not at all...can't see or feel any difference in diameter and very round to my eye...

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Thanks for the info, entropy1049. I think the problem is with the tube rather than the flat-top since I have the same issue when I put on the bevel cap (just received the Legacy yesterday, so don't have much experience with it yet). I've got a mini tube on order so I can use it with the bevel cap -- will be interesting to see if the same issue occurs with that. I guess there's some manufacturing tolerances with the tube, and mine may be on the far side of spec.

But other than that, loving the Legacy so far!

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
my two flat tops fit fine.....haven't tried an rba on it since i only have one and its being stupid all the way around, waiting for one i ordered.....the only thing i would recommend is maybe having more threads on it (don't think it's possible) but mine becomes like 1/18th of a turn loose every so often

oh and i vote for an 18500 tube! it's the only battery i use, the mini and extension are fine but like said before one single tube would be better (looks wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread