BANANUT MUFFIN

GV CHOCO MINT

Oreyo Double stuff

Cotton Candy

Blueberry cotton candy

Strawberry cotton candy

CUCU Lupe Melon

Nuttela

JOOCY FRUIT (its back and better then ever)

Cinnarella

Green Goblin

DUTCH APPLE CRUMB CAKE

PURIBIAN PEAR

Russian Roulette

LABYRINTH

and then a week or so after I will release a brew like no other , familar yet unique
**** GOTVAPES BLEND ****

Last edited:

BigNasty

Oct 21, 2012
georgia
Yup yup sugar cokie tastes better after steeping and adding more voltage,I was using the phoenix bottom coil before going to vivi and the added voltage and tank plus the amount of time the juice steeped does taste better.I like the fruit flavors better I think though for main vape. Think Ill try the eVod XtianApi I do get some gurgles with the vivi only if i over fill or if the tank has been dropped multiple times like mine have been.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Well, I guess im a ..... because Ive been vaping flux pretty much since ive started vaping (approx.6 mos) and ive not steeped anything,and was going to ask the question "could i get extra flavor i.e. blueberry or red alert flavor" when i order my juice ? I guess I should start steeping to get better flav.?after all day vape I tend to lose taste in the eves.
My main vapes as of now are dew red alert 24mg blueberry,grape all 24mg nic. using vision spinner 1100 mah @4.0 ish v. mini vivi nova 2.4 ohm. guess ive been doing it all wrong?
I have some juice i didnt like thats been sitting for awhile in a drawer. gonna clean a couple tanks and test them out to see how they taste now.I pretty much vape 2.5 ml.a day .
Ive just ordered juice and vape it as soon as i get it.

I was like that too, until I lost a bottler of butterscotch and when I found and vaped it after a nice long steep, I couldn't believe the difference. Now I order ahead of time.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Here's a good picture of what steeping does.
The bottle on the left is fresh out of my mailbox, the bottle on the right is 3 weeks old Flux Strawberry Whipped Pie (good stuff by the way :) )

Steeping.jpg

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Here is the list for the new flavors arriving soon to gotvapes

BANANUT MUFFIN

GV CHOCO MINT

Oreyo Double stuff

Cotton Candy

Blueberry cotton candy

Strawberry cotton candy

CUCU Lupe Melon

Nuttela

JOOCY FRUIT (its back and better then ever)

Cinnarella

Green Goblin

DUTCH APPLE CRUMB CAKE

PURIBIAN PEAR

Russian Roulette

LABYRINTH

and then a week or so after I will release a brew like no other , familar yet unique
**** GOTVAPES BLEND ****
Some of these flavors sound really interesting.

What I'd really like to see is a French Vanilla Coffee..

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
green boblin is a sweet tangy goo, there is apple in it but much more, a tad soury but in a good way

I'll definitely have to try that one even if it's not specifically green apple. I just love the tangy sourness of green apple, so sounds like this might be right up my alley.

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
yes thats why we rock, and crystal and lasso are coming back i promise, its just a mess right now and the final testing was done and approved and we might even have 2 new additions which are in the crystal and lasso family,.

Send me a sample to test!! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread