Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
i will add descrips for all juices in a few, just woke up, joocy frurit is the based off the gum with similarname, we had it in last year but i didnt have it made spot on enough, i took the time i have to reformulate it, and the company redid it and now its back and better then ever, try it, im sure it will please the pallete

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
newjuices3.png

SRusackas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
San Diego, CA
Tried Vanilla Scream, Dulce de leche, and Heart Throb.
There was a lot to like at first. Vapor and throat hit are superb. The flavors are smooth and not in your face, which I like.
The creaminess in the dulce and heart throb flavors came off... well papery to me, more like canned condensed milk than fresh milk, for lack of a better description. I was hoping for more caramel in the dulce, because I LOVE (real) dulce de leche. The vanilla scream wasnt bad at all. And while its vanilla flavor is a little subdued, this may be PERFECT for those who find most vanilla flavors too sweet or strong.
I'm going to let them steep for a week or so and revisit. I have high hopes!
I want to try labyrith and a few others.
Taste is EXTREMELY subjective, and what I CAN say is the flavor quality is high. These may have not been for me, but I sincerely recommend you give them a vape, because you might LOVE them.

Last edited:
Got my Cotton Candy in today. It's surprisingly good. Once i saw the bottle and smelled the liquid (one of my routines) I was totally expecting that burnt sugar flavor, and it came out incredibly smooth and perfect. Exactly what you'd expect from the name.

I see this working its way into my normal rotation. Very sweet, and i love it.

thumbs up from me, highly recommended if you like the super sweet flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread