Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRusackas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
San Diego, CA
Tried Vanilla Scream, Dulce de leche, and Heart Throb.
There was a lot to like at first. Vapor and throat hit are superb. The flavors are smooth and not in your face, which I like.
The creaminess in the dulce and heart throb flavors came off... well papery to me, more like canned condensed milk than fresh milk, for lack of a better description. I was hoping for more caramel in the dulce, because I LOVE (real) dulce de leche. The vanilla scream wasnt bad at all. And while its vanilla flavor is a little subdued, this may be PERFECT for those who find most vanilla flavors too sweet or strong.
I'm going to let them steep for a week or so and revisit. I have high hopes!
I want to try labyrith and a few others.
Taste is EXTREMELY subjective, and what I CAN say is the flavor quality is high. These may have not been for me, but I sincerely recommend you give them a vape, because you might LOVE them.

Update: I let these steep for another week, and while the vanilla scream is a good option for someone looking for a less sweet vanilla, I still found the milk flavor in heartthrob and dulce de leche too papery, kind of reminiscent of a glass of milk left out on the counter way too long, and the flavor of the caramel too subdued. However, I couldn't get it to taste burned or chemical-y, even at 10W on a 2.4 ohm coil, so the quality of the juice is high!

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Thanks for getting the Butterscotch back up Danno.

Are the new flavors going to make it to the sample packs???? Been waiting patiently. And I am not a patient person!!

Looking for some new flavors to order with my igo-L.

Are the latest, new flavor samples going up soon Danno?? I'm holding up an order for these. If not that's fine just need to know.

moresalt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Tucson,Az
I recently got a sample of cinnamon roll. Wow! This is a sweet juice but tastes just like a Cinnabon. I can taste the dough with just a hint of cinnamon and the butter in the icing. Decent vapor, terrific flavor, and for 11 mg nic a mild TH. I reordered a 36ml bottle with the next order that I made. I have another in my cart ready for my next order.

Soundsystem00

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Dallas
I figured since I haven't seen a thread dedicated to reviewing and describing Flux Nectar flavors I would start one and hope the rest of you devotees help out as well.

Cafe de Creme- This juice is delicious. A nice smooth coffee with a smooth creamy after taste. If you are looking for a bitter coffee flavor this may not be the juice for you. My only complaint is how relatively quickly it gunks up the coils of a vision or fluxo.

Lasso-relatively light tobacco flavor with a hint of either honeysuckle or melon. This doesn't gunk up coils much at all.

Caramel apple-delicious flavor of both caramel and apple, but still separate, they don't blend together. I don't know a better way to describe it than that. It is kind of like eating both an apple jolly rancher and a worthers hard candy. This is an all day vape for me, and best of all takes ALOT to gunk up coils.

Menthol Mania-nice strong menthol, slightly sweet. Doesn't gunk up coils AT ALL. Another all day vape for me. But as a warning, this is really only a menthol flavor. I don't taste any tobacco notes.

Pyramid fusion-this is an intense flavor. Undiluted it tasted more like caramel popcorn to me. It is so strong it handles dilution well. And when diluted, to me it tastes like a cigar with strong flavors of cocoa. It is also a flavor that produces a very strong scent when vaped. My husband vetoed this one.

Sugar cookie-a very sweet flavor, but for some reason I haven't been able to warm up to it. It tastes, to me, like play-do smells.

I just ordered some of this juice. Is it Chinese? My friend who works at the vape store told me not to buy foreign juices, and to only but American juices. He isn't the only one that told me that. I sometimes think that is just us, as americans, being paranoid. Thinking "they're going to poison us!" But in reality, we poison ourselves with tobacco.

I got Oreo double stuff, baba crumb cake, and two others. I'm hoping they are good. I tend to like sweet juices.

Ill let you know how they are when I receive my package later in the week.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I just tried my first taste of the sample of the Choco Mint that I got 2 weeks ago.

I really like this juice. It's VERY dark and hopefully won't gunk up my coils too quickly, but the flavor and vapor production is very good.

This Choco Mint is not overly sweet and I'm sensing more of the chocolate flavor than the mint, but the mint is just enough to take the edge off and offers an added complexity. I taste the mint more on the exhale. It adds a "freshness", but not a strong minty flavor. I'm going to get a full bottle of this juice which will go into my rotation.

I get tired of overly sweet chocolate juices, so this one (a bit toned down on the sweetness) hits my sweet spot.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Glad you enjoyed your usa made taffy : ) The taffy is sponsored by the Sugar Land Express! ...its from a New Jersey based company considered having one of the best taffy factories in the country...

Hey! It just got here. They put a caramel chewy piece of candy in there too.. How thoughtful haha.

I'm vaping Oreo double stuff right now. Pretty good!

SRusackas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
San Diego, CA
Glad you enjoyed your usa made taffy : ) The taffy is sponsored by the Sugar Land Express! ...its from a New Jersey based company considered having one of the best taffy factories in the country...

I thought the taffy was just a cute gesture, but I was wondering why I thought it was better than the store bought stuff I'd had before... Now I know! Thanks Danno!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Green Goblin is soooooo yummy! If I did anything at all to it, I might make it a bit more tart but that's just personal preference. Love the green apple flavor, but it's sweet too, more tart on the draw and more sweet on the exhale. This one is a keeper for sure!

I also finally tried the double up apple. Wow, this is soooo good!! Tastes just like fresh apples. I'll be keepin some of this also. I love both of these so much, I haven't even broken into my strawberry pie yet and that one has always been my fav! Probably break into that today.

Mr badkolo, your mission, should you choose to accept it is.........make debadoo a really great pineapple upside down cake juice!! purdy please. You did such a great job on the whipped strawberry pie, now I need some pineapple upside down cake. :)

Oh, and just to let everyone know. Before this last order, I'd pretty much run out of juice and had to go use some from another vendor that I had laying around. I was shocked at how badly they gunked up my vivi compared to GV juice. They were a bit old, but less than a year, and I had just forgotten how quickly they turned very dark, and they were both fruity juices. Love flux juice!

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Hi guys!

I was wondering.... do you think you could make Gummy Bear and Smarty available in the 6ml samples for me?... I hate to buy the big bottle without tasting them first. I sure would appreciate it

Pami...check the thread you started with that question....Danno is going to do it...just for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread