Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
I bought the sample size of the Dew Code Red, and I vaped it ALL the same day I got it! I wish I just ordered the 36 ml. :)
It actually makes me feel better that they don't have a million different flavors; that tells me that they are more careful in developing flavors, and really test things out before putting their products up for sale.
I really want to try Dew Pitch, Stawberry Whipped Pie, and Dreamscape. The prices are good, and I like the Dew Red Alert so much that I might just order the 36 mls of the other flavors.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I bought the sample size of the Dew Code Red, and I vaped it ALL the same day I got it! I wish I just ordered the 36 ml. :)
It actually makes me feel better that they don't have a million different flavors; that tells me that they are more careful in developing flavors, and really test things out before putting their products up for sale.
I really want to try Dew Pitch, Stawberry Whipped Pie, and Dreamscape. The prices are good, and I like the Dew Red Alert so much that I might just order the 36 mls of the other flavors.

At this point in time i would think we do have a large selection but this was done over time and the flavors were developed in batches of 6 to 10 and they take months for those batches to be made until they are ready. So while you will see that our juice line will continue to grow please know we work hard on making sure the juices are ready for retail.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
flux_cherrylovefluff.png

flux_frootblast.png

flux_kokomisu.png

flux_watermelon.png

flux_sugarland.png

FloydianSlip

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
The Astral Plane
I recently bought some Flux and I am absolutely loving the Butterscotch, Dulce, Vanilla Scream and Strawberry Fluff. The Butterscotch is absolutely perfect as perfect gets according to my taste buds. Strawberry Fluff is growing on me and during the hot weather it seems to go really nice while enjoying a cold glass of lemonade. I hope Erin reports back on how steeping affected that flavor.

Take care all and keep on vaping :)

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I recently bought some Flux and I am absolutely loving the Butterscotch, Dulce, Vanilla Scream and Strawberry Fluff. The Butterscotch is absolutely perfect as perfect gets according to my taste buds. Strawberry Fluff is growing on me and during the hot weather it seems to go really nice while enjoying a cold glass of lemonade. I hope Erin reports back on how steeping affected that flavor.

Take care all and keep on vaping :)

Plan on checking back on that strawberry fluff this weekend. The color finally seems to be ripening.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Great to hear that Erin and nice to meet ya :)

Nice to meet you too!

Strawberry Flux update: An approximately 1 month steep (bottle closed) made noticeable improvements in the meld of this flavor. It's not going to replace butterscotch as my favorite, but it is pretty good. Just still a little lighter of a flavor than the scent implies.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FloydianSlip

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
The Astral Plane
Howdy folks!

I just got a new batch of Flux Nectars in the mail today and though I have yet to try them all I thought I would pop in and give a quick review on one I just loaded a tank up with... Pyramid Fusion. This one is a solid winner straight on arrival. A smooth "baccy" kind of taste with gentle touch of "nuttiness" on the palate and a nice darkish cocoa note most noticeable on the exhale. It is a really nice flavor and I could see pairing it up with a nice chocolatey coffee drink for those mornings that I do not feel like having my usual black coffee. (yeah besides being a "fluxaholic" I am also a java junkie)

All in all another Flux winner in my book. I'll drop another review on some of the other flavors I received when I have time. Going to go make a Starbucks run and get back to my regularly scheduled ECF surfing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread