The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by burns_erin, Dec 20, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mimikim1234

Mimikim1234 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2013
    Chicago
    So I finally got around to trying the juices in my sampler three pack. I got city lights, sugar pear and 50 state salute. The first thing I will say is read the flavor descriptions! I thought the city lights was going to be like an average non menthol light cigarette, but it tasted unexpectedly sweet to me. If I had read the description, I would have expected the sweetness, because the description tells you that it's blended with a ry4 type flavor, which is sweet. I did like it, it was just not what I was expecting. However, it is spot on according to it's description, so it's a winner. The sugar pear is prickly pear, which is not all like a regular pear. It's cactus fruit, and if you're expecting a traditional pear, you might be disappointed. Once I read the description, I understood the flavor. I've never tried a real prickly pear, so I can't say if it's authentic, but I like the flavor. 50 state salute is a very rich and flavorful traditonal tobacco, and I really like it; it's my favorite of the bunch. I think my favorite of all the gotvapes juices is the dew red alert. I tried mixing a dew flavor with cherry (from another company), and it's not even close to dew red alert. It's my favorite of all dew flavors I have tried, and I've tried many....

2. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

thank you for the feedback, Happy to hear you like the samples you tried and I agree the dew red alert is really tasty

3. FloydianSlip

FloydianSlip Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2013
    The Astral Plane
    Floyd's Fluxological Discoveries Continued...

Strawberry Whip!

So I finally got around to having a go with Strawberry Whip after letting it steep on the advice of a certain harmonica playing dog who drives a hot rod and I gotta say... I LIKE IT!

The strawberry note is a nice natural taste and not an in your face fake candyish flavor like some others I have sampled. It holds it's own nicely over time and the creamy background note is nice and smooth. Very much like a nice strawberry ice cream to my palate. My lady called it a pleasing mouth full of strawberries meets mouth full of cool whip. And she should know... I once caught her raiding the fridge with a mouth full of strawberries and injecting her mouth with the whip cream can which led to other activities involving strawberries and whip cream but decorum prevents me from posting anything about that.

All in all I like this one better than Strawberry Fluff. It satisfies my strawberry fix with a more natural kind of taste and is a very good flavor to enjoy after dessert or when you are simply wanting for a nice sweet treat type of vape. I will be buying more of this to be sure.

Peace out and keep on vapin'! :vapor:

4. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    I need to stop reading George Takei's reviews on amazon, you sounded like he does to me. :D High Marks....

5. FloydianSlip

FloydianSlip Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2013
    The Astral Plane
    Thank you Adrena! I appreciate that very much. :)

Love your new avatar pic by the way.

6. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Thank you, I just love the purple baby.

7. Harplayr

Harplayr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2012
    Illinois
    Great review Floyd.
    All I could come up with was "it's yummy" :)

Seriously guys, this is one juice that immediately went into my rotation.

8. rdsok

rdsok ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    No.. no... no ... and no...

... "it's yummy" is so not good enough... you need to describe all of the nuances of the various notes of the different flavors or it isn't a good review... :D

9. badkolo

starting later today we will discount all our juice line by 2 bucks for labor day weekend, so 2 bucks off our juice price.

10. JamesEh408

JamesEh408 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2013
    San Jose Ca
    Thanks for the great thread! I saw this juice yesterday and was curious...today I find the thread :vapor: :thumbup:

11. WallyO

WallyO Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Cicero,IL
    Is it later today yet? Still don't see any price drop on the juices.
    Or does it come off at checkout?

12. badkolo

dan has to turn it on

13. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    ut-oh [​IMG]

14. WallyO

WallyO Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Cicero,IL
    Still nothing........

15. badkolo

so sorry wallyo for the delay, its up and running now
    we have discounted our juice line by $2 for the next 2 days, no limit

16. JamesEh408

Aug 23, 2013
    San Jose Ca
    Just ordered my first flux juices through gotvapes. Should be here by wed. Then I will post my review of the flavors

17. JamesEh408

Aug 23, 2013
    San Jose Ca
    What site is that?

18. rdsok

rdsok ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    This is the GotVapes forum area... so it the GotVapes website

19. reikoshea

reikoshea Full Member

Nov 18, 2012
    Middle of Nowhere
    Don't suppose there's a time line on the Blueberry Colada Smoothie *twitch* I need my fix man.

20. badkolo

ill check with daniel to see if it has arrived