Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
OK people. First of all, we do not discourage negative reviews. If a member wants to say "I received some abc from xyz and it tasted like crap", he/she is more than welcome to do so in the reviews forum. However, if a member is complaining about a supplier's customer service, it should be posted in this forum (the suppliers review forum).

A long time ago (and I'm sure most of the old vets will recall this)....several members on here started raving about "Cash Cola". People couldn't wait to get their hands on it....and it was hard to get. I ordered 50ml when I was finally able, based on all the raves. To me, I didn't care for it. Maybe it was my taste buds; maybe a different batch; IDK. But I never considered sending it back for a refund or for an exchange. I sold it. As they say....one man's junk is another man's treasure.

The point is....the OP has posted a complaint here. His point was "My main purpose in posting this is to highlight to possible new customers to FS USA to understand what happens if you are not happy with your ejuice order." He's made his point....and now the supplier can respond and if he doesn't, the members here can draw their own conclusions to do business with this supplier or not.

Neither side needs to beat a dead horse. So how about we just give it a break and see if FS responds? If he doesn't, then again, you can each draw your own conclusions.

ECF will intervene in supplier disputes when it appears someone is being ripped off....but we couldn't possibly intervene every time someone says "I didn't like the juice so I want a replacement/refund". Hopefully some have learned a lesson here....buy small until you know if you like something or not. If you went big, either try to sell it or trade it in PIF.

So...100+ posts of back and forth is probably enough for this topic. Now let's see if the supplier responds.

Lu

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I think this just happens to be the thread that's been the catalyst for some to come forward with what they see as constant bashing if someone posts a negative post about one of their favorite suppliers. People are getting afraid to speak up and since the supplier emails were deleted by the OP he is unable to show what happened when he complained to the supplier. I think much of his complaint had to do with that and not just because he didn't like the flavors.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
It's againt ECF rules to post others' emails without their permission. The OP can paraphrase the supplier's response if he wants....but he can't post the emails here (same with PMs). And if there is a problem with people feeling that they can't complain about suppliers because the fans will interject praise......well, that sounds like a topic for the Outside.

This subforum is for complaints/praise about a supplier's customer service.....a place where it can be centralized so it's not scattered all over the forum (as people used to do)....so the staff can keep an eye on what complaints are being made....and so the suppliers can reply. It really isn't meant for all the banter that went on here.

So easy enough....start a thread in the Outside "I really hate when someone gets bashed for posting a negative review about a supplier that is popular here". It need not be personal to any one supplier....just overall. Get a discussion going about it....might be helpful.

Lu

Last edited:
wow, ok, we took a bit of a break from the board here to deal with a barrage of orders and then the usual monday back at school for the kids so I apologize for not coming onboard earlier to post.
hey, the op of this post had an issue and we tried to deal with it. Taste is so subjective and everyone here knows that. On the rare occasion we get emails about I don't like this, I wanna return it for something else we deal with it like other people would.
As a business we can't accept liquids for a return. no one else will either. health concerns are tantamount. and as I am sure all of you would agree, if a business just gives full refunds for every unsatisfied customer, we would all be broke in the end.
I tried to deal with the op of this thread but basically I found the demands unreasonable. hey, my call as a business owner. sometimes you have to cut your losses and run and ask them, nicely, to please order elsewhere if they are not 100 % satisfied with your product.
But, in the end this op didn't like a thing we sent them. Sorry, that was tough considering the thousands of folks who like our stuff. in the end you have to ask yourself. was their motivation plain and simple I don't like your stuff at all? you all know us, we would simply refund their money and move on. But the op chose to not ask for that, chose to make some serious demands for fix me. I have to ask myself, is it another dealer? is it a friend of another dealer? who knows in this business?
In the end? if he wants a full refund, as I said you know us, we are game for that. But the motivation to not ask for that, not ask for some kind of compromise leaves me wondering.
I explained to him, we accept praises, and we accpet criticisms all the same. they make us a better company. But, basically we were told evrything we sent to thim was junk with no flavor at the least, and suspect at the best.
Sorry folks, we do the best we can.
For all those who would jump on this thread to bash us for their own personal reasons be it business or pleasure, please, feel free to have your say. For those of you who wish to defend us because of your own personal experiences with us as a company and who we are as people? thank you
David & pamela

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Lord have mercy...this thread is like reading a book ! I'm clumsyeyed after this thread.

Sorry you didnt like the juice...we all have subjective taste buds.

I'm currently addicted to their hopscotch, but that's just me....good luck to you.

I'm also addicted to their hopscotch, even more than the butterscotch almond! Unfortunately, my husband is too, so this 60 ml. bottle is going to be consumed very quickly. :ohmy:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I'm also addicted to their hopscotch, even more than the butterscotch almond! Unfortunately, my husband is too, so this 60 ml. bottle is going to be consumed very quickly. :ohmy:

Omg Gal....i could kill for this stuff ! I thought i had found my favorite vapes a long time ago.....NOT....this is the ultimate satisfaction.

I can't wait to wake up in the mornings to vape it again. I'm obsessed ! Thank God, im not having to share it with anyone..LOL Bless your heart.

Sorry Lu ! You know how i get...i ramble, fall down, then ramble again ;)

Last edited:

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
And it's good to hear the rest of the story <insert picture of Paul Harvey here if I wasn't too lazy>. Seems like FSUSA tried to make things right. As usual in cases like this, the OP leaves a few things out.

Well said Bahnzo....now off to go find a 5 gallon tank of nic juice. Maybe Dave and Pam will give me a wholesale discount price on it with some flavorart included as the kicker. Then I can ask misterd to show me how to build an atty from scratch..

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Well said Bahnzo....now off to go find a 5 gallon tank of nic juice. Maybe Dave and Pam will give me a wholesale discount price on it with some flavorart included as the kicker. Then I can ask misterd to show me how to build an atty from scratch..

Atty Schmatty....

You arent a real vapor unless you use an arc welder and a fire hydrant.

Lightweight.

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida
Sorry guys but we have in no way heard the "rest of the story." We have heard David's version of what happened. The OP was kind enough to post his emails to FSUSA while removing Davids response, (due to forum rules). I think we will understand the situation better if David is kind enough to post his response to the original emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread