Status
Not open for further replies.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I came across them yesterday in the Buying & Selling Suppliers Forum. They are having a sale $10 for 30ml pre-mix juices.
So I had a bit of a conversation with Dave (mauisun) because the coupon wasn't quite working right. He got it fixed straight away, and sent me a couple of freebies for helping. :D
Since we had talked he knew what I was trying to order, and when he saw that I accidentally ordered menthol, he shot me an email to make sure that's what I wanted. Got that all straightened out and within minutes I had a Track & Confirm in my email.
My package got here today!!! Granted I'm in the same state, but when my paycheck gets mailed from 30 miles south it takes half a week to get here. (I know they have no control over shipping times, but they obviously got it to the post office in time to go out)
So, I opened my package and there were two of one flavor (One I wanted and the menthol one I ordered but didn't want. So I totally understand how this happened. Just grabbed the wrong three out of the four set out until I got back to him.) and not one that I had ordered. I emailed him and asked if he wanted me to ship one back. He got back to me right away, and sent out the correct flavor and told me to keep the other (30ml!).
I am so impressed with the costumer service from them. It's almost like walking into a store to buy something, with all of the speedy replies. Like many have said, it's not how a company is when everything is going smoothly, it's how they take care of it when things go wrong. These guys are now my go-to for juice.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

http://freedomsmokeusa.com/

Last edited:
lol Jim that was an awesome conversation bro, I couldn't help myself, you and I go back a ways on all these orders :)
thanks so much folks. Pam and Mike, our partner from Boston, and I, and our kids, heavily check every order, and still on a rare occasion human error still happens and you know what? we are ok with that. we always fix it, we always go way beyond to make sure you are happy, and mind our p's and q's to make sure it does not occur again. This weekend has been hysterical. talk about human error? a few folks messed up their entire orders, and right in the middle of a tornado of orders, and we still worked overtime to fix it.
With our new store front opening in a couple of weeks we are bringing on a couple of family members to help. In the end, Only my partner Mikey and I will be doing the mixing. the flavor you buy now will taste exactly like the same flavor you will get a year from now, my word on that. And oh what a flavor blast they are!
oh, and watch for the specials, I know they piss off some of you, because you just can't help buying more, we feel for your spouses :)
David & pamela, and yeah all those kiddos...

vaporAdam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
Upstate,NY
I would also like to add, i made an order last night and applied a shipping discount code to an item that you cant use it on. And Dave contacted me right away (at 9 pm at night via email)which is obviously him on his own personal time, to help me correct the issue. He was very pleasant to deal with, i will be ordering definitely be ordering again from him soon. Thanks

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
So, I couldn't pass up the sample deal offered on Saturday. I went and placed my order Sat afternoon. Within 4 minutes, I had my order confirmation & an email saying it was processing. 5 minutes after that I got an email from Pam saying my order would ship same day. I got my shipping notification, and noticed my apt # missing from the address, so I emailed. Dave almost immediately emailed back saying he had taken care of it personally. I was shocked and amazed that my order was IN my mailbox MONDAY!! I didn't expect it until Tuesday, maybe even Wednesday...but I got it the NEXT BUSINESS DAY!! And to top it off, I got a sample. Great way to make a new customer feel like an important customer!

I haven't had a chance to review the flavors...my 5v device went went hooky on me, and is on it's way to being fixed...and I learned that tasting something on my 3.7v is not even CLOSE to what I get on 5v...so, I am waiting.

I will review as soon as I am back on 5v again :)

So far, I am extremely pleased with the service!

thank you so much for that. trust me, we test our flavors on all different kinds of devices at a few different voltages. I am a 510 guy myself, they vape great for me. My partner uses higher voltages and the flavors explode as can be expected.
On the customer servie thing? we give only what we would truly love to get in return. grocery store, the bank, all we ask is to be treated kindly, decently and efficiently :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread