FreedomSmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyMiC

May 25, 2010
Page, AZ, USA
yeah sales here in AZ we have to pay taxes on. we don't charge folks that but we do have to pay it out of pocket. so be it, it is worth it :)

And I want to thank you guys so much. This juice lasts WAYYYYYYYYYY longer than the others. I get incredible vapor. INCREDIBLE....

And that's awesome how you guys offer the free shipping to us... and I love how when I called on Sunday, you (David) knew exactly who I was when I said. That's freakin' awesomeness right there...

Sorry I never got back to you guys. We have so much juice right now, we don't know what to do with it all... except Vape It!!!!!

You'll be hearing from us as soon as we run out. Adventures in E-juice coming soon!!!!! YAY!!!

yeah bro we were actually hoping you would stop by, I wanted to nail you with some sample vapes of some of our new stuff we haven't rolled out yet. next time you come down this way call beforehand so you can come by for some good times, and some cold beers :)
same goes to anyone else coming through on vacation, or you live near or far, we love to have folks over to meet the family, have a few drinks and swap some stories :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread