FreedomSmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes we are slowly expanding, we are working on cartomizers, higher voltage units, low resistance atomizers, drip tips, the whole ball of wax. We re-invest 90% of everything back into the biz. the other 10% goes to pay for the kids labeling bottles for us etc.
Yeah we have alot of good plans, and working with companies to negotiate the best pricing we can get so we can pass on the savings. We have always had the idea in mind that we were going to go iinto retail biz. and are working on retail stores in alabama and pennsylvania. so hang tight, help us expand, and get the good word out :)

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
yes we are slowly expanding, we are working on cartomizers, higher voltage units, low resistance atomizers, drip tips, the whole ball of wax. We re-invest 90% of everything back into the biz. the other 10% goes to pay for the kids labeling bottles for us etc.
Yeah we have alot of good plans, and working with companies to negotiate the best pricing we can get so we can pass on the savings. We have always had the idea in mind that we were going to go iinto retail biz. and are working on retail stores in alabama and pennsylvania. so hang tight, help us expand, and get the good word out :)

Where in PA?

hangin1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
central illinois
Thats awesome about the retail stores, I have been considering opening one up myself here in illinois but I just dont know if ecigs are well enough none as of yet to make a retail location profitable but its always exciting to hear about someone thinking of opening one up. I have yet to try your juice but I am gonna have to give it a try as I have heard nothing but good things about it. Have a great weekend!!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.

Chgo. and DC have plenty of expressways and truckers, hint, hint, hint:evil:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
ha! I knew someone from PA would chime in :)
Wait until we have all the stock and fluids needed there, already started shipping but we want to have them fully stocked before we announce the locale :)

Ok, thanks! Good to know and I hope it'll be close to me so I can go pick up some RY4!

kgeiger002

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Tampa, FL
I just ordered (more) 30 ML of "Almond Joy."
Folks - anyone who likes chocolate (specifically the Almond Joy candy) needs to try this!! ... I'm telling you I can't stop vaping this. This is the best flavor I've ever gotten so far!! (from any vendor) ... I know flavor is subjective but I'm telling you - and I know I keep repeating myself - if you like chocolate flavor then there is nothing better !!

Last edited:

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
I wanna work at the PA store! lol Instead of paychecks, you could pay me in RY4 ;)

actually will work for vape isn't a bad idea :)

When does the CO store open?

:2cool:

(Hey, didn't you say something about truck stops? I-70 & I-25 baby! -- Actually, the mousetrap is a terrible location.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread