FreedomSmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Sounds good. I like the RY4 well enough, but I'm still looking for that OMG flavor. Won't know for sure until I've tried them all. :D

ETA: Love your av. I miss that show.

Can you define "OMG"?

I haven't watched all of SG1 yet. Need to get seasons 9 and 10, but really, they seem to have jumped the shark already in 8.

i was kind of letting this thread run a bit. What alot of it comes down to is subjective taste. what one person tastes another will say they never tasted it at all. I don't think any one person is going to be able to create flavors that every single person is going to love. We vape alot here and I would never sell anything I personally did not like. Not sure why some folks say there is pepper in the wyatt earp and others say there isn't. trust me, there isn't :)
Our Ry4 we worked on for over a week until we personally liked it as an RY4. We have had tons of personal emails saying how much they liked it and will buy alot of it in the future.
The fruit flavors get a bit tougher. Our banana chocolate I swear the banana is much stronger then the chocolate, but as you can see in this thread others think there is not enough banana at all. It's all subjective to each individual.
I can tell you this, anyone trying our stuff, i f you are looking for your own one true perfect blend, email us. let us know percentage wise what you are looking for and I have faith we can blend that one omg flavor you are looking for :)

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
David, taste is very subjective! As I said, I have issues tasting ANYBODY's strawberry, banana, chocolate and even apple. I just haven't recovered the tastebuds enough yet, after 30 years of smoking. I think your juices are extremely good on vapor production which is a huge plus for me. I'm very much anticipating more sample sizes. As you can tell with my very finicky tastebuds, I am trying to buy small quantities until I find I DO like something, then I buy big LOL. My last order of 555 consisted of 150mls :blush: Have you got a 555 in the works??

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I'm really not sure what it's going to be yet. I haven't tried enough different flavors to really tell. It's actually why I ordered a dripper tip. That way I can get a sense of each flavor without all of the variables (i.e. filler, carto/cartridge), and be able to change quickly. I actually have a cart all set up on the website just waiting for cartos to be put up. I have quite a few 5ml flavors in it that I want to try. Now if you want to run another sampler sale when you get the rest of the samples up...:D
OMG = oh my god!!!

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
One thing I've noticed, and people here point this out often, is that taste changes over time. Not sure how much of this is due to getting off the smokes or other factors. My custom perique/latakia blend didn't taste as good last week as it did when I first mixed it up. But then I was originally comparing it to EcoPure Rich, whereas in the mean time time I got some Dark Vapure, which is great stuff, and stronger than the EcoPure.

But yeah, it's very subjective. Reminds me of when I worked in the tobacco shop. Some folks love Jamaican cigars. I thought they were just OK. Not too many pipe smokers like perique, but I think it's great.

Vaping reminds me more of pipe smoking than cigarettes or cigars. I kept several tins of tobacco around, and switched flavors a lot. I also blended my own mixes. Same with e-juice. What I currently think I'll end up doing is keeping a couple base juices on hand, and then tweaking those with flavorings to keep any particular taste from getting old or stale on me.

FWIW, my goal for nic level is around 17mg. I currently have way plenty 10mg juice here to blend for that. It's clear the 24mg is too much, and 12 is not enough.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Whistle Pig...so many factors can affect out taste. And the switching from analogs is just one of those factors. Nasal passages can affect taste. I find I like a flavor better with a certain mood. Even being over tired can make juice taste...off. That being said, the flavors I loved at first, I can't take now. I was never a menthol smoker, but when I started vaping I LOVED menthol flavored juice. Now I find it too harsh on my tongue and throat. It's been an incredible couple months, ups and downs, a terrible startup cost to find the right flavors, but so worth it when I can walk outside and smell the rain and the flowering trees as clear as I can. When I can walk up a flight of stairs without coughing at the top, and when I can actually taste things as well as I can now. Even my HAIR behaves better (if you can believe that).

David, are you going to have cartomizers this week? Any chance of getting blue foam? I'm trying to get myself set up for a month without going to too many vendors :D

cartomizers we are working on but going to take longer then a week, sorry. blu foam we are playing with personally right now. want to make sure we are comfortable with what we have before we charge anything for it :)
now the 555 we have been working on off and on quite a bit. we want to make sure it is 555 and not some off flavor. we totally like what we have but will wait a few more days before we release it.
tonight we are releasing two new tobacco flavors.
sunrise tobacco
freedom tobacco.
I personally love both. sunrise is mellow like a sunrise with a hint of wake up time. freedom tobacco is a blend of different tobaccos to give a killer kick back, relax and vape an awesome tobacco. big things coming :)
David

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Well crap. I was hoping to get the cartos in this order. Se la vi. I never thought I was going to be picky about taste, as I was never picky about analogs. I'm finding that my tastes are simply different than most others. I am liking the RY4 the more I vape it. It's possible that I had some cross contamination on my end, because it's not so peppery now as it was. I'm still up for a trade as I have plenty and really want to try all of the tobaccos. I'm going to come back to the Wyatt Earp in a week or two and see if it's any different to me. It also didn't smell as peppery when I opened it to check.

SG-1 was good up to the end. They even made a couple of movies because they were expecting to be able to finish things out in another season. I'm not so into SG Universe, but dh is.

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
Okay I am fairly new to vaping and still trying to figure out which juices I like and want to vape. Since that is the case, I usually like to order small bottles until I figure out whether I like a certain type and supplier's juices then go back and order bigger bottles.
I really like the sampler packs that some of the guys offer. I saw where someone here stated they got a sampler pack of 5 bottles of 3ml. I looked on the site and could not find it anywhere. I saw the individual small bottles offered but no package of 5 priced out.
Am I not seeing something? Can you guys direct me to the right place or was this like a one time sale or something?

kgeiger002

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Tampa, FL
I just received my first four juices from FreedomSmokeUSA (Almond Joy, French Toast, Caramel, and Chocolate Banana). All I can say is WOW!! I've tried three of the four - still haven't yet gotten to the Caramel). These flavors a freakin Awesome!! I can't put down the Almond Joy (Spot on taste).

I can officially say I am now a new customer of FSUSA!!

btw - Very nice of you guys to throw in a sampler of Wyatt Erp!

Last edited:
thanks folks, we work hard every day to be the kind of business we persoonally would want to deal with. Our kids learn a good strong work ethic, and everyone gets an allowance. I keep asking Pamela to up my allowance but she's a tough one :)
We are about 1 month away from opening a retail storefroon here in Tucson. Demand is high here and we are right off the I-10 freeway so folks passing through, including all the truckers will be able to swing in and stock up.
Thanks again everyone
David

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
thanks folks, we work hard every day to be the kind of business we persoonally would want to deal with. Our kids learn a good strong work ethic, and everyone gets an allowance. I keep asking Pamela to up my allowance but she's a tough one :)
We are about 1 month away from opening a retail storefroon here in Tucson. Demand is high here and we are right off the I-10 freeway so folks passing through, including all the truckers will be able to swing in and stock up.
Thanks again everyone
David

Oh, that is very cool. I hope it goes well for you. I want for there to be retail stores all over the world so people that don't use computers can do this, too. I wish you all the very best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread