G'day from Melbourne Australia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus boy

May 19, 2019
Hi I've been vaping for 3 months after quitting the stinkies after 20+ years. Loving it.
I'm an MTL style vapor and I like top feed no leak rta tanks. Currently using the zeus which is ok but I think I'll get an ammit mtl rta soon.
Current juice is simply 50/50 base plus 2% pure menthol crystals dissolved straight in.
I usually buy my juice from China.
Cheers!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hi I've been vaping for 3 months after quitting the stinkies after 20+ years. Loving it.
    I'm an MTL style vapor and I like top feed no leak rta tanks. Currently using the zeus which is ok but I think I'll get an ammit mtl rta soon.
    Current juice is simply 50/50 base plus 2% pure menthol crystals dissolved straight in.
    I usually buy my juice from China.
    Cheers!

Just curious as to where you purchase all your vaping equipment from Zeus? Tanks etc...
    I have no set supplier just whoever wants to sell it to me the cheapest;)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Fasttech are cheapest and usually genuine but delivery to Oz can be a bit slow up to 3-4 weeks

I've just been sticking with Aussie places assuming us-au conversion rate wouldn't work out good for me:eek:
    Thanks for your feedback mate:thumb:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    I usually buy my juice from China.!
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might like to visit:
    The Vapers Table - We Help Smokers Quit and Switch to Vaping
    Australia - New Zealand Forum

• Informative
    Reactions: Zeus boy

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Fasttech are cheapest and usually genuine but delivery to Oz can be a bit slow up to 3-4 weeks

I've had a bit of a look at Fasttech mate, nice prices:thumbs:
    I noticed there's about 139 different shipping methods:lol::lol:
    Which one do you pick so it doesn't get put in the mailbox by the silly delivery person? I do want my precious new package bought to the door:D

Reactions: stols001

Zeus boy

May 19, 2019
    Which one do you pick so it doesn't get put in the mailbox by the silly delivery person? I do want my precious new package bought to the door:D

Haha yes that's right.
    Well being a tight ...., I've only ever gone the free/cheapest shipping option from them and I can confirm every order (about 10 for me) has arrived without loss. They give you a tracking number even for the free/cheapest shipping.
    Once they had to restock an item which took ages and so I canceled it. They have a good customer service team though.
    Note that you cannot get batteries from them these days because no air freight will carry them here to Oz apparently.
    Cheers!

Zeus boy

May 19, 2019
    I realised I didn't answer your question about to the door delivery. I find the Australian couriers tend to ring the doorbell once then drop it at the door or letterbix it - even fedex etc. Not sure how to avoid this maybe there is a delivery notes section I can't remember. Personally I have a note on my door to couriers asking them to call me usually works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread