Geekvape Aegis Legend

The Aegis legend is a stylish dual 18650 box mod designed to be waterproof and shockproof.
Mod Style
  1. Box Mod
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Did you vape it yet? How do you like it so far?

Really like the weight and feel of the mod, little hard to be stealthy with it at it's size. It feels right in my hand.

Took it on 4 flights yesterday, mostly to see how the tank performed under cabin pressure. Took the Geekvape Aero Mesh and the Vaporesso NRG tanks. Filled both to a little over 3/4 full, inverted them prior to take off, closed airflow, left inverted until we hit cruising altitude ~30,000' righted them, let them set in the seat back pocket for 5 minutes to let the coils rewet and wick. Neither leaked a drop.

So far the Legend has been a solid performer. Really like that the up/down buttons can be locked independently from the fire button. Wish my Aliens could do that. Don't have to worry about accidentally vaping at 220 watts.

Haven't had enough time to fully evaluate the coils, early on the NRG seems to have better flavor, The Aero seems to produce thicker vapor. Will take a few more days to see how the coils work out.

The legend is by far a better choice on my Revvo tanks. With the Alien and Revvo tank I run the alien at 70 to 80 watts. The same juice, same Revvo tank on the Legend I run at 50 to 60 watts and get great flavor.

Batteries are holding up well. Better than 24 hours with .2 ohm coil running at 60 watts, going to estimate 4 tanks in those 24 hours.

TC is not my thing so can't speak to that.

I will order at least one more Legend for sure. I also liked my new Revenger X, I can see ordering a another as well. These two mods are definitely pushing my SMOK mods to the back of the rotation.

Doubt the Legend will be my travel mod for flight days, too hard to get 2 in a shirt pocket. For this days I will stick with Revenger X or Alien. When not flying I can see the Legend being a go to mod for sure.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Really like the weight and feel of the mod, little hard to be stealthy with it at it's size. It feels right in my hand.

Took it on 4 flights yesterday, mostly to see how the tank performed under cabin pressure. Took the Geekvape Aero Mesh and the Vaporesso NRG tanks. Filled both to a little over 3/4 full, inverted them prior to take off, closed airflow, left inverted until we hit cruising altitude ~30,000' righted them, let them set in the seat back pocket for 5 minutes to let the coils rewet and wick. Neither leaked a drop.

So far the Legend has been a solid performer. Really like that the up/down buttons can be locked independently from the fire button. Wish my Aliens could do that. Don't have to worry about accidentally vaping at 220 watts.

Haven't had enough time to fully evaluate the coils, early on the NRG seems to have better flavor, The Aero seems to produce thicker vapor. Will take a few more days to see how the coils work out.

The legend is by far a better choice on my Revvo tanks. With the Alien and Revvo tank I run the alien at 70 to 80 watts. The same juice, same Revvo tank on the Legend I run at 50 to 60 watts and get great flavor.

Batteries are holding up well. Better than 24 hours with .2 ohm coil running at 60 watts, going to estimate 4 tanks in those 24 hours.

TC is not my thing so can't speak to that.

I will order at least one more Legend for sure. I also liked my new Revenger X, I can see ordering a another as well. These two mods are definitely pushing my SMOK mods to the back of the rotation.

Doubt the Legend will be my travel mod for flight days, too hard to get 2 in a shirt pocket. For this days I will stick with Revenger X or Alien. When not flying I can see the Legend being a go to mod for sure.
Awesome! I'm glad it worked out for you. I found the Legend works great with my Nunchaku tank.

ScribedGlass

Jul 26, 2018
This is a very comfortable mod, left or right hand, screen facing towards or away. Able to lock the wattage and shut of the screen without locking the firekey.

I'm really happy that I went with the Aegis Legend rather than the Modefined Draco, and it's most certainly a big improvement on my Smok Mag.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I still don't get that its diameters are so much larger and heavier than any other mod I own and yet it feels so happy in my hand,. LOL well my steamtuner's DNA mod (two battery) is probably wider, but other than it, nope. Everything is smaller and it just feels ergonomically balanced, like, a LIKE A SAAB.

LOL the saab that got totaled for me was my favorite car of all TIME, I BEGGED the insurance co and my parents to just let me keep it and fix it at my own pace, but they all nixed that plan..

To be fair, it would have been a lot of WALKING BUT STILL. LOL.

Anna

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I still don't get that its diameters are so much larger and heavier than any other mod I own and yet it feels so happy in my hand,. LOL well my steamtuner's DNA mod (two battery) is probably wider, but other than it, nope. Everything is smaller and it just feels ergonomically balanced, like, a LIKE A SAAB.

LOL the saab that got totaled for me was my favorite car of all TIME, I BEGGED the insurance co and my parents to just let me keep it and fix it at my own pace, but they all nixed that plan..

To be fair, it would have been a lot of WALKING BUT STILL. LOL.

Anna

I've always liked the feel of these long dual battery layouts.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Just wanted to let everyone know i posted an Legend owners thread here Geekvape Aegis Legend Owners Group not to take away from this thread though. If you're a Legend owner feel free to join us! Im just a big fan of the mod!

Thank you so much @williamclarkonet. It's glad to hear customers voice, which could help us make improvement on our products.
Thank you for your suggestion. We will forward your suggestion to our technicians.

Thank you for your support!

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Will the single battery Aegis 100w ever be coming out in the same colors as the 200w dual battery mod?

Thanks for your support! We don't have the plan at this moment.
Thank you for your suggestion! we will forward it to the technician, hoping they will carry out the same colors one day!

Reactions: stols001

Puffythegun

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Georgia
I love my Aegis, it's perfect, best I have ever owned bar none. I can go anywhere under any conditions ( I ride a motorcycle) it always functions even in the rain. I got in on the prebuy before release on my yellow one and it has never failed me. With a high mah batt I can go 2 days without issue.
My new one seems to have a problem with the screen. It's only a few months old and it has vertical streaks and darker areas in the screen. Can something be done about it? It functions perfectly with all my Geek tanks(all 6)
but can sometimes be a bit hard to see. I got old eyes.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I love my Aegis, it's perfect, best I have ever owned bar none. I can go anywhere under any conditions ( I ride a motorcycle) it always functions even in the rain. I got in on the prebuy before release on my yellow one and it has never failed me. With a high mah batt I can go 2 days without issue.
My new one seems to have a problem with the screen. It's only a few months old and it has vertical streaks and darker areas in the screen. Can something be done about it? It functions perfectly with all my Geek tanks(all 6)
but can sometimes be a bit hard to see. I got old eyes.

Sincerely sorry for the problem. Please take some pictures of the mod and send them to our Email, support@geekvape.com. Our support team are here to help you.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I got around 25ml through mine before it went bad, next one about the same. Gave up and went back to Vaporesso NRG tank and their mesh coil, much better performance. White Gummy juice 70/30 VG/PG.

The Legend is a great mod but I'm not a fan of the the AeroMesh coils.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I got around 25ml through mine before it went bad, next one about the same. Gave up and went back to Vaporesso NRG tank and their mesh coil, much better performance. White Gummy juice 70/30 VG/PG.

The Legend is a great mod but I'm not a fan of the the AeroMesh coils.
What Ω & W?
I'm using the .2Ω (reads .17) at 60W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread