Not open for further replies.

shpaolin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2011
Zagreb , Croatia
www.vaporwall.com
Update....

After vaping with a three wrap set up (3/2) for two straight days, the line has substantially changed.

It is now really really giving great TH and vapor. Really did change and unbelievable. I love it and am so happy. Works great on the mini Don, but drains the batteries quick (aw imr 18350)

Please help me though....I keep getting a few hot spots. If I put the wick closer to the tall post...I get a hot spot at the bottom coil. If I move it away, I get a hot spot at the top coil. By moving things around it may go away, but comes back.. where does this come from and what can I do. Thanks ddd.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Just wrap tight and try to have same space betwin coils.

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
2 weeks since I received my new V2 and I have been using it exclusively, I am still on my original 7 wrap coil. It has been washed under a faucet and scrubbed with a toothbrush every two days and has pumped out over 80ml of juice. No loose wires, no hot spots and I vape HV 5 to 6V. The ability to eliminate any long run to the post really increases the life of the coil. By far the best atty available... Seriously thinking of selling my collection as I will probably never downgrade again. As a pilot, this is also the only one I have that doesn't leak as the pressure reduces climbing to high altitudes.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
2 weeks since I received my new V2 and I have been using it exclusively, I am still on my original 7 wrap coil. It has been washed under a faucet and scrubbed with a toothbrush every two days and has pumped out over 80ml of juice. No loose wires, no hot spots and I vape HV 5 to 6V. The ability to eliminate any long run to the post really increases the life of the coil. By far the best atty available... Seriously thinking of selling my collection as I will probably never downgrade again. As a pilot, this is also the only one I have that doesn't leak as the pressure reduces climbing to high altitudes.

Sweet but 80mls in 2 weeks you vape a ton :laugh: I only go through 2-3mls a day which surprises me since I smoked 2+ PAD I got tracking number for mine today and can't wait!

Izord

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2011
USA
Set up my Line for the first time.

5 wraps Kanthal, 325 mesh. Bobba's Bounty with a little PG added to thin. (2ml Boba's Bounty, .5 ml PG).

Vaping pretty good.

A few initial impressions: I wish the draw was a little easier. Is there any way to let the air/vapor flow easier?

Second is that It drained my batteries quickly.

I'm using an Infinity pro VV. It uses two batteries, They provide 650 mAh and I drained them in about 1 ml of juice.

With 5 wraps I have about 1.9 Ohms and I had the Infinity set on about 3.9 volts.

Normal? I guess I need to get a mod with a bigger battery for this Genesis.

Any recommendations?

Izord.

shpaolin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2011
Zagreb , Croatia
www.vaporwall.com

6974053857_0561964c86.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.