Status
Not open for further replies.

shpaolin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2011
Zagreb , Croatia
www.vaporwall.com
How long does it take for admin on VM to approve my registration? I'm interested in a line.

It depends , if i am at home , a minute , if i am a sleep 8 hours.
if you have any kind of spam activity on your email or IP address
you will not be able to enter VaporWall.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I was thinking about and I agree. My only real issue is with it is the small tank and the length of the ground post and the center post. The post size makes it a bit harder to put the wire around the wick with the coils being spread out enough. It's just my opinion, but I love it and don't plan to get rid of mine.
Genesis LV is a good atty. It gives you different vape experiance than a Line , and it is a different concept.
So they are not really comparable.

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
Line V2 #370 made it's way home. It is my first Genesis type atty and I am using it on a Provari so it took me 4 coil attempts to get it firing without E1 errors. Now it is vaping really well but if it starts to throw fits again I will be looking into a non VV because my Line is awesome!!

With 7wraps 2.6 ohms I have never gotten an E1 and monster vaper.

casualuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2011
NYC
I made a setup with 5 wraps yesterday and it came in on my Darwin at 1.4 ohms. My ideal situation is to use my line on an Ego-T but 1.4 is probably a bit too low. I'm having a hard time with the setup probably bec I use 100%VG but I get a very dry vape thats usually mildly burnt. Any advice from the experts?

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I made a setup with 5 wraps yesterday and it came in on my Darwin at 1.4 ohms. My ideal situation is to use my line on an Ego-T but 1.4 is probably a bit too low. I'm having a hard time with the setup probably bec I use 100%VG but I get a very dry vape thats usually mildly burnt. Any advice from the experts?
Use a bit larger mesh size.

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
Posted this on another thread:
Since I got a Line I have sold all my other rebuildables (7). Still have an A2 but it has a false contact on the pos, when I get around to fixing it I will sell it also, I felt I would never use them after using a Line. I can buy many lines with the over $1000 I got from the sales. If the line is a 10 IMO the next best is a 5, that big is the difference and I have tried most, that I won't mention here.
So when is the next run for the Line V3???? I have too many friends and relatives eyeing my Lines. Need a safe to keep them in.

V2 on my SS mesh covered VVPT.
IMG_1346.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread