Geyscano Box Mod (Chinese 50 Watt BF'er)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Dug this pic up.. Does look like a decent SS 510 connector.. :)

2015_yiloong_bottom_feeder_mod_geyscano_box.jpg_250x250.jpg

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I spent time with the Manufacturer.
She says that it will work down to .20 Ohms.
That it has reverse polarity.
That they are using their own clone chip
not programmable.
It doesn't step down voltage, so for example if you like to vape at 5w
it won't put out less voltage then the battery. For me that's not an issue.

I was tempted but they wanted $70.00 + $35.00 shipping and said they were backordered around 2 weeks too steep to be a Guinea Pig.

I'd rather purchase it from Angel but need to wait for my next paycheck. Sigh...

Hate being a guinea pig too. But I want to experiment with Higher Resistance - Higher Voltages builds.

Last edited:
I bought and received a KUI Bottom Feeder. It is a true 1:1 copy of the Reosmod. First impressions: sturdy as a rock, works with all my 510 BF atties including all RM's, adjustable 510 connection, uses Reosmods parts (tubes, bottles etc.), only 2 colors available so far (silver and black), included atty is pretty good! Fire button is very sturdy with locking feature. Overall, I am very impressed! Available here: Kui bottom feeder mod | Scans Mod.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I bought and received a KUI Bottom Feeder. It is a true 1:1 copy of the Reosmod. First impressions: sturdy as a rock, works with all my 510 BF atties including all RM's, adjustable 510 connection, uses Reosmods parts (tubes, bottles etc.), only 2 colors available so far (silver and black), included atty is pretty good! Fire button is very sturdy with locking feature. Overall, I am very impressed! Available here: Kui bottom feeder mod | Scans Mod.

What's the cost, and how does one go about buying one?

michliu

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    Hopefully, I will get a shipping notice today. When I purchased mine last week, there were still twelve left in inventory. Have not had much luck with regulated mods but willing to take one for ECF.

Make that at least two of us. And I am almost positive, we will be taking one for ECF.

santoki

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    got mine today-initial impression is overall positive.

likes: it does its job, both in regulation and bottom feeding. the chip does have stepdown-which was a nice surprise-has round robining which may or may not be a positive- and is a decent dna clone-only issue is that waking it from sleepmode, you have to press the fire button once to wake it.
    the included atty is acceptable-decent flavor and clouds.

dislikes: build quality is not that great-the up/down buttons rattle. the door doesnt quite line up exactly on first insertion-requires a little nudge to make it flush. juice tube doesnt fit as tight as i'd like it to-too easy to fall right off by itself and not creating a good enough vaccum (though i havent noticed any leaks/issues with it yet). there are also gaps where the chip can be seen and the screen shines through.

the Biggest issue i have with it, is that it has a super strong chemical smell and needs a very good cleaning/alcohol scrubdown. the 510 connection and pin to juice tube especially needs to be cleaned out or there will be residual chemical taste.

Technonut

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    got mine today-initial impression is overall positive.

likes: it does its job, both in regulation and bottom feeding. the chip does have stepdown-which was a nice surprise-has round robining which may or may not be a positive- and is a decent dna clone-only issue is that waking it from sleepmode, you have to press the fire button once to wake it.
    the included atty is acceptable-decent flavor and clouds.

dislikes: build quality is not that great-the up/down buttons rattle. the door doesnt quite line up exactly on first insertion-requires a little nudge to make it flush. juice tube doesnt fit as tight as i'd like it to-too easy to fall right off by itself and not creating a good enough vaccum (though i havent noticed any leaks/issues with it yet). there are also gaps where the chip can be seen and the screen shines through.

the Biggest issue i have with it, is that it has a super strong chemical smell and needs a very good cleaning/alcohol scrubdown. the 510 connection and pin to juice tube especially needs to be cleaned out or there will be residual chemical taste.

Thanks for the info... Sounds promising for the $$ overall, and I very much like that the board offers step-down.. Hopefully, mine will be shipping within the next couple of days.. :)

santoki

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I just received a geyscano also...how did you get rid of the chemical taste/smell? Repeated flush will water and pga did nothing...

i used rubbing alcohol (hot water and soap didnt do that much). to get the 510 feed pin clean i squonked a bit of rubbing alcohol then water afterwards to flush it.

Reactions: Kemosabe
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread