Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
good contest imeo i do have to ask one thing even after i googled him ,who the F&^%$# is Henry David Thoreau???? being an american my whole life i have never heard of this guy,lol

This is one of his best known works... Walden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, about his time spent in a cabin near Walden Pond.
It was pretty much required reading when I was in school... :blush:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Psl, I know only a few dead usa people. Franklin, Abe, uncle sam ans some others. One of them was Henry, so I thought that if I know him then you will know him too. Of course History is not my strong point and I know only a few things about Greek history too. Maybe you are like me:)

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
The whole thing that amazed me the most is HOW ....ING CATTY People are to win a GGTS... JESUS the guy is giving it away for free... Out of his pocket... People are gonna argue with him.... COME ON... IF YA WANT ONE THAT BAD buy ONE!!!

It's out of stock, and so is AF3:p

I would order one if it was in stock.....

It is cool he is giving one away for free! It was fun guessing also!

I was sure I had it eailer being Andry the Giant!

sahara4evr

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Georgia
Thanks everyone for the congrats! Just so you know, I am now done with GG contests for awhile. :) I don't need anything else to be a happy camper - except an AVS for my GGTB and I guess I need one for the GGTS and I would really like a 510 cap for my GGTB and, and, and...:blush:

Edit: I also REALLY like the GG slim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread