Status
Not open for further replies.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Hi Sky!! Good to see you. :) I had my one year anniversary 8 days ago!! WHOOHOOO!!! We did it! Now to get the one PV I have drooled over, the GG. It would be so awesome to win the classiest and so far out of my budget PV!!

Hi GoodDog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw your name earlier and was happy to see you. Congratulations on your one year! :thumbs::D For that I think you deserve the GG.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Had all but the tadpole...oh well. Anyone know of any other good contests going on?

I knew the squeegee right away (I always have one in my car) and then the tadpole, but couldn't figure out the other 2 to save my life!! Even emailed them to another friend, but it was over by then... LOL!!

This one ends tonight, but it's only for juice... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/149406-kbv-giveaway-help-us-name-joose-2-winners-get-choice-15mls-shipped-free.html

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Who votes to ask imeo to make this a random drawing since nobody got it the first time around?

Sorry Freaky and dm.......you don't get to vote since you both think you know it. :D

No, I actually think it's a great idea. There's always another month. Besides, I'm so backlogged with new stuff to learn and try right now anyway.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Who votes to ask imeo to make this a random drawing since nobody got it the first time around?

Sorry Freaky and dm.......you don't get to vote since you both think you know it. :D

I was the first one to suggest it, and he said he thought it was a good idea... but then he went with another pic instead for the second round.

No, I actually think it's a great idea. There's always another month. Besides, I'm so backlogged with new stuff to learn and try right now anyway.

Aren't you expecting a 'new arrival' soon?? View attachment 26961

Not a big fan of tobacco flavors (other than honey flu by BWB or RY4 at FSUSA. I'll skip that one...if they had waffle, that would be a diff. story

They might not have waffle, but you can choose from any of their other flavors... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/144355-kick-bass-vapor-season-open-come-wet-carto-atty-ordering-thread.html

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Whatcha learning and trying, Freaky?

I've been trying to get a good solid use out of a PCC that I won, and I just received a Leo, plus I'm behind by about 20 flavors of juice, and just received another 20, then I'm testing two brands of the clear CE2s. I want to be able to have adequate knowledge by next weekend for a party that I'm bringing my juice and pvs to . . . the people are counting on me. :laugh:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I have a about 40 diff. juices, but always go back to the same 5 or so. What PV did you win? I have the GGTB and am trying to patiently wait for the AVS that is coming out for it....I so want a juice fed! I drip exclusively and as we all know, waiting for the red light while driving is a PITA

I'd love to say I won a GGTS. :laugh: But I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow. ;^)

I, most recently, won a Leo. I really want a bit more power, but it would be nice to have versatility too. Most of the stuff I have, I have been collecting because I'm about the only person who vapes here, so I want to be able to represent as much of the vaping world to the smokers around me as possible. I'm ordering ECF cards on Monday, but those probably won't be here by then, but j0ker just fixed the printable link, so I'll bring those too.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I've been trying to get a good solid use out of a PCC that I won, and I just received a Leo, plus I'm behind by about 20 flavors of juice, and just received another 20, then I'm testing two brands of the clear CE2s. I want to be able to have adequate knowledge by next weekend for a party that I'm bringing my juice and pvs to . . . the people are counting on me. :laugh:

YIKES...............are you going to survive all that testing by then?

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I'd love to say I won a GGTS. :laugh: But I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow. ;^)

I, most recently, won a Leo. I really want a bit more power, but it would be nice to have versatility too. Most of the stuff I have, I have been collecting because I'm about the only person who vapes here, so I want to be able to represent as much of the vaping world to the smokers around me as possible. I'm ordering ECF cards on Monday, but those probably won't be here by then, but j0ker just fixed the printable link, so I'll bring those too.

Freaky, do you want me to mail you some?

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Freaky, do you want me to mail you some?

Naw, I'll just print some up. I appreciate it though. Funny, j0ker was saying he'd mail some a few too, LOL.

I'll take whatever gear I'm ready to show off, so I'm not too worried about getting it all done. I just don't want to let it slide either. I've been ordering and winning more than I can keep up with, but I think I just have 2 more orders that I need to make for the next month, so I should be caught up by the end of January. Now, if suppliers would just lay off the sweet deals until February . . . :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread