Status
Not open for further replies.

musiceqlslife21

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2010
Maryland
Freaky your lucky its only ten something, Im on the east and its 1:22 am here. I was really hoping the contest would continue after this thread stopped. Now i have a tough decision, stay up all night and go work a double shift with out sleep, or just say congrats to the future winner and get some sleep.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hey!! I've got an idea... Why don't we start our own thread?? And then if Imeo wants to give some more clues, he can always jump in... LOL!!

Today 11:32 AM / Post #301
Ok Guys, according to ecf rules this contest has to be over. I will open a new thread with the same contest but I will give more info about the person on the pic so you can be able to find it. This GGTS cant stay in Greece

It's been almost TWELVE HOURS now!!!

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Hey!! I've got an idea... Why don't we start our own thread?? And then if Imeo wants to give some more clues, he can always jump in... LOL!!

I'm back from hanging out with my buddies -- did I miss anything?!?!??!?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

musiceqlslife21

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2010
Maryland
I'm back from hanging out with my buddies -- did I miss anything?!?!??!?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All you missed ripple is a bunch of people waiting/lurking trying to the first to post with the new clues.

Spacekitty, go ahead and start us off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread