firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
You said first one to post the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole thing that amazed me the most is HOW ....ING CATTY People are to win a GGTS... JESUS the guy is giving it away for free... Out of his pocket... People are gonna argue with him.... COME ON... IF YA WANT ONE THAT BAD buy ONE!!!

:facepalm:...says the guy who tries to pull a fast one and claim the win by posting a picture after the answer has been posted, based on his erroneous belief that first to post a picture wins.

Congratzzz on nailing it sahara

Last edited:

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
LMFAO you both pulled all your hair out :lol:

Yup but both me and the dog were treated with hair inplants at the vets this AM and now recovering,I chose the vets so as not to use too many medical resources :D

head2-1.jpg

doginbandages-1.jpg

sahara4evr

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Georgia
:laugh:
Yup but both me and the dog were treated with hair inplants at the vets this AM and now recovering,I chose the vets so as not to use too many medical resources :D

head2-1.jpg

doginbandages-1.jpg

Glad to see you're recovering. There's a problem though. Did the vet give you dog hair transplants?:confused: Pics would be nice of the end result.

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
:laugh:

Glad to see you're recovering. There's a problem though. Did the vet give you dog hair transplants?:confused: Pics would be nice of the end result.

My fears confirmed and a little more hair than anticipated but we're both in good spirits and have more hair than before so better prepared for the next contest,bring it on imeo let the hair pulling begin again :lol:

hairman.jpg

doghair.jpg

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
My fears confirmed and a little more hair than anticipated but we're both in good spirits and have more hair than before so better prepared for the next contest,bring it on imeo let the hair pulling begin again :lol:

hairman.jpg

doghair.jpg

Thanks, dude, I needed some humor in the GG threads today!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread