Not open for further replies.

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
you just might get a big surprise next year,
if we are all still together at this time next year..........
may / june 2010 ----
can a person rent a villa in athens ----
if someone rented one, say for a month,
who would come -------
just curious, if it would be worth it, -----
I am so going!!!!!!!!!:hubba: But can only do a week:cry:

N

nos2k

Okay i dont get it.

I emailed tim through his website, wanting to order the GG as i have promised myself id try a highvolt device for a long time. Im hooked on the GG from the reviews and the simplicity of it - and after speaking with Imeo i decided to give it a try.

However, on the website it says out of stock. So i contacted Tim, and was told that hed email me when it is in stock again. now today, ( i emailed him everyday the last 3 days asking ) i got a reply back on my email saying

" [FONT="]Dear XXXX[/FONT]

[FONT="]We already added new stock last night because the stock turned up late in the afternoon - I posted stock updates on the GG forum - did you miss it? [/FONT]

Kind Regards,

[FONT="]Tim

[/FONT]"

So - thats all fine but.. first off you didnt email me ( its a reply of an email i sent today ) secondly your website still says out of stock, making it impossible to actually place the order, third i cant find any reference on your website for which thread it is youre talking about on the forum ; I had to dig to find this thread, and this is probably the wrong thread anyways.

Sooo... what do i do? I am giving up waiting for your email replies, cause it takes 2-3 hours between them and i still cant order it from the website, or find the thread you speak of. .. can someone help me here? This is beginning to seem like aloooot of work for ordering a device.. =/ And i really was hoping to order it so i could get it before the weekend.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nos2k Tim posted a thread in this sub forum yesterday early evening, announcing new stock. By late last night all the GG Grants had sold. I was one of the lucky ones that managed to order one, sorry.

There are some of the smaller GG Nano's left though.

N

nos2k

Thats .. SO unprofessional that i might actually just not order one.

I mean, seriously - i have been emailing him and he has been agreeing with me that yes i could have it before the weekend if the stuff comes in by tuesday and what not, and we agreed he would mail me, and then.. he posts it on a forum?

How on earth would i know that as a first time customer to SmokeJuice - HOME ? It doesnt say so there. He didnt mention it in our emails. In fact, he promised to let me know that he would email me when he had it in stock.

So - you tell me, how am i supposed to know this ? Im not. So unless he mails me back during today telling me that one of the 5 that have been sold is reserved for me, ill go with another product. Cause .. ive wasted 3 days mailing back and forth with him only to get this thrown in my face?

.... Too bad, i was really keen on the GG.

Fred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Belgium
Wait for Imeo or Tim to read the forum. It won't be long.
I am sure they will make you happy. The few times I saw such a problem they found out a solution.

There were 6 Grants for sale last night indeed and they were gone faster than I ever saw. I think nobody here expected that. Usually that would last several days if not one week...

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Thats .. SO unprofessional that i might actually just not order one.

I mean, seriously - i have been emailing him and he has been agreeing with me that yes i could have it before the weekend if the stuff comes in by tuesday and what not, and we agreed he would mail me, and then.. he posts it on a forum?

How on earth would i know that as a first time customer to SmokeJuice - HOME ? It doesnt say so there. He didnt mention it in our emails. In fact, he promised to let me know that he would email me when he had it in stock.

So - you tell me, how am i supposed to know this ? Im not. So unless he mails me back during today telling me that one of the 5 that have been sold is reserved for me, ill go with another product. Cause .. ive wasted 3 days mailing back and forth with him only to get this thrown in my face?

.... Too bad, i was really keen on the GG.
Hi nos<
don't give up, once you get your GG it will make up for it all.
Tim is a great guy and the GG is going faster than imeo can make.
No one can take better care of you than tim and imeo.

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Im hoping thats what im about to find out. I mean i do love the guys just from reading all these posts, and things are getting brighter by the second ;D
Trust me, if you don't love it PLEASE sell it to me(I'll pay you full price)lol.
Welcome to the GG family my brother or sis?:oops: lol.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Im hoping thats what im about to find out. I mean i do love the guys just from reading all these posts, and things are getting brighter by the second ;D
Hey Nos and Welcome :D
Sakis and Tim will defintely help ya, just keep in mind my man, they are really busy, so just keep some patience, all will be good:)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Good morning mr love:) did you work 2nd shift last night? Its nice to see ya here all bright and early.

Nos, drooling? absolutley! Make sure you pick up an adapter as well, cause 901 atoms, depending where they are from can get really hot and needs to dripped every 5-8 puffs, One thing thats really nice is that it will satisfy your craving but when that juice runs low it can be pretty harsh.

A little food for thought for you, Imeo originated from the Screwdriver forum and saw himself and a friend being mistreated, so Imeo left and swore with no e-cig knowledge that he'll create the best e-cig in the world himself. Lol sounds like a legend but its true and damn has he done it:) So you guys share a bit in common;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread