Not open for further replies.

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
HI KR,

Lightly turn the mouthpiece counterclockwise and loosen a bit. See if you get better wicking. Make sure to retighten before you refill. Think that you may have too many coils so would rebuild w/ shorter resistance wire. Make sure that the connections are short too - Penelope doesn't need a long braided connection on the wires.

Hope that this fixes it. If not shoot me PM. I'll be on again tomorrow.

I'm gonna try this tomorrow, thanks, I hope it works!

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Hi can somebody help me with penelope my build is ok 1.6 . the problem is leaking in the buttom what should I do ..

thank you in advance ...... if do you have a picture much appreciated thanks....

When does it leak? Does it leak from the positive connection?

Last edited:

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I saw leaking coming out in the buttom center . when I put juice in penelope when I start to vape I hear a gargle sound when I twist and detach the penelope to PV there a pile of juice in the buttom .

OK zen, assuming all the parts are together and tight like they should be, the problem is usually from pressure in the tank when putting on the top cap. Don't fill all the way to the top(leave a little air gap) and screw on cap slowly, this allows air to escape from threads. Also make sure to have liquid control closed when filling and start vaping with liquid control closed until you notice you need more liquid.If you notice gurgling close liquid control right away and keep vaping to use excess liquid before opening liquid control again. Read this thread also if you have'nt already. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/328782-penelope-flooding.html

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
has anyone noticed that there is some non resistant wire in regular cartos and the fluxomizers, i pulled out the filling from a dead carto and also pulled out the connecting wires too , theres two wires , one from the pos, and one attached to the ground, they look coated, then are connected to the coil, i think these are non resistence wire. that i can use to add to my coil for the penelope if so then i dont have to buy any non- resistence wire anymore.
does anyone know this for sure?

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
i just checked the coated wire , exposed the ends and checked the recistence with meter, and result was , no recistence, cool, i got plenty of dead cartos to salvage the wire from ,.

There is also non-resistance wire in CE2's if you have those. But it's true that the wires are insulated and it's kind of a pain to strip them. It's easier to just buy non-insulated wire. It's cheap enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread